Lemfo LEM4 PRO or DM99 rectangular watch

Having seen Tickwatch’s YouTube video, I decided to buy the LEM4 PRO. Was very expensive from UK sellers on eBay but happily I found a seller selling the same watch as a DM99. The original LEM4 was also available as a DM98, so that made sense. Now, it is a rectangular watch and this is “Round Android Smartwatches” so maybe I’m in the wrong place, lol? So far I am impressed, before I had a Diggro DI06 but that was so bad, I had to return it within 2 weeks (entered into boot loops, is not even for sale anymore, was obviously a flop). I would like to know whether there are more people with the LEM4PRO / DM99 on here and if there are tips and tricks to be shared?

Sept 10, 2018 14:34:36 GMT 1 flwul said:
Having seen Tickwatch's YouTube video, I decided to buy the LEM4 PRO. Was very expensive from UK sellers on eBay but happily I found a seller selling the same watch as a DM99. The original LEM4 was also available as a DM98, so that made sense. Now, it is a rectangular watch and this is "Round Android Smartwatches" so maybe I'm in the wrong place, lol? So far I am impressed, before I had a Diggro DI06 but that was so bad, I had to return it within 2 weeks (entered into boot loops, is not even for sale anymore, was obviously a flop). I would like to know whether there are more people with the LEM4PRO / DM99 on here and if there are tips and tricks to be shared?

go here: plus.google.com/communities/118413074291213420811 you'll find more help, i have it and it is amazing, sadly it fell flat on it's face and i have broken screen and somehow now the gps does'nt work well, but still working great, amazing battery life with 3g+gps always on (i've used it quite a while before the lem x:)).

Sophie said “sadly it fell flat on it’s face and i have broken screen and somehow now the gps does’nt work well, but still working great, amazing battery life with 3g+gps always on”

Matt says: With all the great videos you make showing these watches, you would think they would replace that watch for you.

onemat

they ok:) they actually are going to replace the lem7 which sadly i’ve manage to damage too:( the lem4 pro is amazing watch even though the screen is borken but not that bad and it works well the gps i will take a look but with so much going on with holidays, work, kids it is’nt easy.

hi, can anyone give firmware/rom/flash file for the LEM4PRO / DM99 smartwatch?