Lemfo lem16 upgrade erorr. Pls help

Do you have any apps installed that could be responsible for this?

Thatā€™s right, the Lem12 was designed tampock, but by installing the Android ota it could be configured from the menu.

In the case of the lem16 I could only install a foble tap app to turn off the screen, but it does not allow you to turn on the screen with double tap. If you know any method I would like to know.

I have version v1.6_ 20230915, I donā€™t know if there is a more recent one.

Youā€™re fine with v1.6, it is just that thereā€™s no double tap to turn off built into the software at all. You can try an automation app and see if it works but I warn you they usually eat a LOT of battery.

Lem16 doesnā€™t have FAW custom firmware such as Lem12 Pro or other z36 watches and I think there was no enough interest from the community to help create a new one in z40 family (Lem16/APPLP 4 Pro)

2 Likes

None whatsoever, and disabled whatever I could disable

Correct @Noispirit Thanks

@Riet02 there is no option to downgrade - so if you are still unhappy after several attempts at factory reset, you have no option but to return it to the seller.

Thatā€™s what I wanted to know. The Lem16 has system modes, an Android watch function, 4G mode and Sports bracelet mode which lasts longer.

This double function of system to choose means that a FAW cannot be installed as in the Lem12 and it is likely that this is why a FAW was not designed for the Lem16.

In the case of the lem16, install the BlueChipLTA Double Tap app from the Appstore, which allows you to only turn off the screen with a double tap, it does not consume battery or heat up the device. You just have to give it the permissions and go to the system section, in the cleaning task, enter battery saving and deactivate the double tap option in the app so that it works after the screen turns off, changing modes, etc.

Well Iā€™m glad you found an app that doesnt eat battery, in my case I still prefer a good android 10 watch to flash FAW firmware although i just use gestures to turn on screen lately

Pablo, thank you for your reaction; I will do a few more FactoryResets to see whether that changes the behaviour. Else, could reflashing V1.6 be an option ?

Yes, itā€™s an option.
However a factory reset does pretty much the same thing.
You would only flash the firmware if you are sure that you know what you are doing.
So, make it a last resort and make sure you have understood what you will need to do.
Cheers