Lemfo Lem16 charge and freeze

Yep, that’s because you use the back button.
LEM P back button is the opposite, but I wanted you to know that this was the issue.
Thanks for your input.

Is the MTK Flash Tool recommended? Unisoc is now totally unresponsive after trying several times using the exact procedure described. I upload the firmware nicely, press the download button, hold the bottom button and then connect usb to laptop.
Oddly enough, the watch while disconnected will randomly switch on while unattended and show the logo until i eventually switch it off. It will also out of nowhere start vibrating while the screen is blank until i press the off button :see_no_evil:

MTK flashtool won’t work because the LEM16 has a spreadtrum chip.

2 Likes

Did you install the unisoc drivers?
This is very strange behaviour indeed, if you have the drivers installed.
You may need to disable windows driver signing to get them to install correctly.
I don’t think the drivers are signed with a Microsoft certificate.
Once you have checked that, try different USB ports.

If none of this works, you will have to return the watch to the seller or contact lemfo after sales support.

Unisoc drivers installed successfully (i did it twice). I will check certification issue. Maybe uninstall and look for proper ones. I have tried different ports. Will update.

Unisoc drivers are very unlikely to ever be signed by Microsoft.
Even Google prevents me from sharing them and the flash tool because they are never certified.
You have to go to advanced windows start up and disable driver signing and then install them.
Hovatek website / forum is a great resource for flashing phones and watches.
Drivers, tools and “how to” videos etc…
Well worth visiting.
A helpful tip from my experience is to use the “research tool”

1 Like