LEMFO LEM10 using Square Home launcher app instead of the native launcher. Video clip

5 Likes

OH MY GOD LOOK! It can actually make a sandwich!:sandwich:

1 Like

Lemfo probably made that possible just to make you happy Louis :sandwich::laughing:

1 Like

Thanks. This now is my default launcher and I’m liking it a lot.

Is there anyway you can post that launcher here. I just got the LEMFO LEMT and universal is horrible for square watches

Open the video on YouTube. Video description has all the links.

Reminds me of one of my first Chinese SW’s…The Finow Q1.

I really liked the Windows’s Launcher’s (it’s name at the time) functionality, customizations and ability to utilize widgets. They nerfed a lot of the higher functions to the “premium” version. However, the base launcher is well equipped. The pic is of the free version.

This LEM10 with the Square Home launcher is now my daily driver…Always thought I’d stick with the round FAWs…but this LEM10 is decent.

I wish the bottom of the delay was more touch sensitive…always something.

Blockquote

1 Like

so here’s my take on this launcher, which i also use as my daily driver

the clockface is one i have created using KWGT and is almost identical to one i created for another watch using watchmaker, the outer ring is a power bar, i’m not saying KWGT is as fully featured, but there are a lot of customisation options, and its all menu driven, no coding skill required, even if you want to put shortcut’s on the watchface itself, which is easily done

another advantage is KWGT is android, no windows machine needed, so if you ever find yourselves in a job review with your boss, or a romantic dinner with your partner, (which are basically the same thing anyway), just sneak your phone out and do something more productive

1 Like