LEMFO LEM10 QUESTION? Ask it here!

Keep in mind that the LEM10 will have its own notifications as it is a complete android device. All you would miss is notifications from iMessage or SMS received

3 Likes

Hello all,
I have 2 questions on this watch, I hop esomeone

1. What kind of battery can you generally expect to get from this watch with light use? … and
  2. Is the sound quality clear and loud on phone calls?

I’m not a big user of GPS and Fitness apps etc.
90% of my usage is a few phone calls each day, some light text messaging and some web use and play store apps like Google Assistant. Now and again an occasional video\you-tube clip

Any other truly heavyweight use I would usually defer to my phone.
I currently have a Ticwris Max S which has excellent battery (but the phone volume on my Max S is very poor and it doesn’t sit well under a cuffed shirt.).

1 Like

Dont give up on your Ticris Max just yet . Firmware updates will come . I also have the Lemfo Lem10 . Its one seriously comfortable to wear watch . The fabric straps are great . With moderate use and good management it will last a day fine . The volume on calls is very loud

2 Likes

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu

Cheers Doc, once again I defer to the precision of your illuminating stethoscopeness. :rofl:

1 Like

The Good Doctor is in the house :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Haha . Yes i am :+1:

2 Likes

I have the LEM10 with a SIM card installed only for data. I previously has my main sim card for phone and sms but it’s a bit too tight on the battery capacity for using as the main phone.

Assuming Bluetooth off and GPS off with battery saver enabled excluding Messenger and Snapchat, I could last the whole day of really light usage. The problem is when you have a call that last more than 30 minutes to an hour, you’ll have much less battery available the the rest of the day.

For example, regular usage, 3-4 phone calls of 5 minutes, I would end the day around 30% of battery which is good.

Making a call during that day of 60 minutes and it would not reach 5pm.

On the other hand, relying on data only, meaning that Wi-Fi is on and LTE is only enabled when needed, I can last the whole day with moderate usage and finish the day around 60%. Of course, I activate airplane mode and activate wifi only when wifi is available. For making phone calls, I use an app called NextPlus that gives me a free phone number and SMS.

I do use my iPhone for now as my main telephone. There are two reasons: the battery does not die after a long call and it’s much easier to text because of the screen size.

The major battery drain on this watch in order…
1- Bluetooth
2- the display
3- LTE when the cell tower are far or hard to reach.

If I do not want to bring my iPhone, I transfer my calls to my NextPlus app phone number and I can be reached over my data plan.

If you are careful, the battery can last 24 hours and more. But as soon as you need to use it for making long calls of having to text a lot (Having the display on often), this is where you’ll need to charge during the day.

Hope that I have helped you.

1 Like

Thanks @Patrick_Balleux … that was quite informative. Cheers!

1 Like

Does anyone know if their will be an a10 mt 6762 version of this watch in the pipeline to be released?

yes… 100% same. Even their firmware says… DM20_Lem10_V1.1 in its name.

As it currently stands we are not aware of anything new but never say never

hello
can you give me informations about the rooting procedure of the lem10
how do you install TWRP ? is it a special version ? do you have a download link ?
thanks

@noog
Have you tried the forum search function?
I don’t mean to sound patronising but it is actually quite good and you can find what you want (usually) in just a few minutes…

Hello all, I’m new here so apologies in advance for naive questions. Btw first tried to search and read all your posts, lot of fun here :wink:
My problem is random restart, anyone experienced it? Usually occurs 2-3x an hour, suddenly plays the intro sound (original launch), that’s how I find out. It’s completely random, couldn’t find any pattern. After 2 months now started having problems with buttons too (return almost non working at all, bottom one from time to time), but not sure it can be related?
Thx for tips.

Hi . Start with making sure you are on the latest firmware and then factory reset . This should fix your restarts .

Hardware problems with buttons are difficult to fix . You could try virtual buttons via a app ?

Try floating toucher for example . Look in the playstore

3 Likes

I suspect there is a problem with the buttons. If these are stuck, you could try working them up with a tiny amount of WD-40. The “floating toucher” app recommended by Doctor is a good choice if you have problems with the buttons.

2 Likes

After reading here, assume I have the latest FW: DM20A_C10_EN_V1.1_20200718 (yes, it’s DM20 model), tried factory reset too.
So assume it’s the buttons, will try the WD40 Macgyver style :wink:
Thx for the tip on soft buttons, gonna try the app too.

2 Likes

Also, using the screen on raising as a workaround for now, thx to your tips, will see the battery drain from that…

Hi,
i had similar problems with one of these Watches. Mine was that the Buttons work randomly. Sometime only one button works, than only the other and sometime none of them.
I asked Lemfo directly and they will send me a Spare PCB, hope they will really do. It cost about 15.
I think its better not to use the WD40 in my Opinion. If you spray too much it will go where you do not like, maybe…
I tried this without success. Only if you move the Flex Wire connected to the Mainboard will make them sometime work. Hope you understand what i mean?!
When i get the Spare Buttons i will post here the results, if you like!
I ordered it a week ago, so now i have to wait for it.

1 Like

Bad news, now neither of the buttons work. Can’t even turn it on after full charge. Tried to dismantle and unplug the wire from mainboard, buttons are ‘clicking’ fine so I didn’t oil anything, is clearly a connection issue somewhere, once when moving the cable suddenly both buttons were working like a charm, but as soon as I closed the cover no reaction at all, very poor. Tried again couple of times and nothing.
Is there any way how to turn the watch on without a side button? Batter is 100% as shown nicely after charging.