LEMFO LEM10 QUESTION? Ask it here!

Bad news, now neither of the buttons work. Can’t even turn it on after full charge. Tried to dismantle and unplug the wire from mainboard, buttons are ‘clicking’ fine so I didn’t oil anything, is clearly a connection issue somewhere, once when moving the cable suddenly both buttons were working like a charm, but as soon as I closed the cover no reaction at all, very poor. Tried again couple of times and nothing.
Is there any way how to turn the watch on without a side button? Batter is 100% as shown nicely after charging.

Hi Franti,

as I tried to say…
May be you like to write to Lemfo directly and ask for a solution or place an Order for the PCB with both Buttons on it as a Sparepart. They will say that they are not selling Spareparts, but be friendly and kind!
Everything will take time. In the end you will get instructions how to Order the desired Spareparts.

Thanks @actrapit, will give it a try though mine is not Lem10 but DM20 from aliexpress, not sure Lemfo will accept my claim (no idea if it’s the same manufacturer or some kind of OEM deal) but I’ll try to be super nice :innocent:

Hi,
i did not tell them exactly what kind of Watch (i.e. Lemfo or DM20 or something else) i do have. So, ask simply for a Lem10 Button PCB, and thats it!
I wish you success!

Hi @actrapit, could I ask you for sharing the contact to Lemfo? I tried the emails on their website but no response from any of them so far. Thanks!

Hi @Franti ,
i wrote direct in Aliexpress via my Account there.
You can simply create an Account.
Hope this will help you!
If not, let me know.

Hi again @Franti ,
@pablo11 wrote this year for other Reason som email adresses down for me:
AE:Aliexpress_service@lemfo.com
Ebay:alan_lemfo@ebay.com
Amazon:cs_amazon@lemfo.com
@gyuri did send a Link on Aliexpress, maybe he will do the same for you?

Thanks again @actrapit, I’ve contacted the Seller who replied they will ship me new buttons for free (bit of lottery there, of course). So no watch for 1-2 months and waiting to be lucky… taking some break now :wink:
Btw I tried the lemfo aliexpress email directly but no response after a week.

Yes - they will not respond if it was not sold by them.
Contacting the seller was the correct thing to do.

anyone… please remember Lem10 too… any update for that?

Nope, sorry.

Wiiteer has no plans to change any older models under Android 10.
Keep your eyes open for new models like that one though… You might see something around September / October…

1 Like

…hmmmm… so should I drop using lem10 or still wait for any update? or in otherwords. “That’s it!” it is like one time productions only?

That’s nothing to do with us
Historically it is extremely unusual for a brand to release any updated OS to a watch because it normally involves a hardware change of some kind at least - let alone driver compatibility etc.
But most importantly - this is not how the Chinese brands operate at all.
They will release a new product - not upgrade an existing product.
It is the same for all the Android Watches that are from China and generally because the R&D involved in an OS upgrade tends to be more problematic and expensive for them.

The reason you don’t see lots of incremental updates to the existing version is because once the device does what it is supposed to do - there is no need to update it.
So OTAs are only issued for bug fixes.

2 Likes

Please where can I get a replacement screen for my LEM10. The display stopped working after three months of usage.

You might have a look at Aliexpress. But I’m not sure that you’ll find one. Have you already checked the screen connector?

I did but couldn’t find any.
It started by showing glitches and went off completely.

I took it apart and tried re-fixing the connector, still the same.

I also had a look and I couldn’t find anything. Doesn’t looks good, sorry…

Hi, Dear Sir, Until a few days ago, I gave my watch any commands without connecting to the Internet (for example, I said turn on the Internet or Wi-Fi), then it turned on, but now the Internet must be turned on to do it. please guide me

Hi, Dear Sir, Until a few days ago, I gave my watch any commands without connecting to the Internet (for example, I said turn on the Internet or Wi-Fi), then it turned on, but now the Internet must be turned on to do it. please guide me

@Majid_Z I moved your question here because the other post is about watch faces.
I have no idea what has happened to voice communication with the Assistant app…
But I suspect a factory reset is needed unless you have Clean Task enabled in the Optimisation app?