Lemfo Lem X Stock Rom

Hi,

I have the 20180830 stock rom installed. Looking for 20190920 version. The links in the Lemfo site are not working. Does anyone have this version?
Thanks.

I will re-post it for you.

Try this one. Use 7zip to extract it.

The Sept 2019 version has a different touch panel driver as the screen changed slightly at that time.
So it would not work on your model. This is what I am told anyway.

1 Like

This link will save my watch. I am greatful. This version will work with my watch, because the watch originally came with this version. I broke the existing Rom by flashing and then flashed with the older one. Thank you!!!

1 Like

Glad to help :+1::+1:

1 Like

Hello Pablo, I bought Lemfo Lem X, it also arrived directly at the Lemfo Shop AliExpress, I tried out other Lem x Roms, Lem x flickers light, dark, now I wanted to go back to the original firmware from DMN_DM19_LEMX_20190522 because in a conversation in the forum you said that new LemX other displays are installed please help

Lem X ist great Help me pleas

@Yakup So, you need DMN_DM19_LEMX_20190522 right?

Knowing you - I’m guessing that you tried to flash a custom firmware on it without checking that the LCM and TP drivers were the same…:thinking::joy:

you know me all too well​:sweat_smile::+1: Thanks for the quick help​:partying_face:

there is a newer update for Lem X because quickly gets hot and blocks apps

No, it’s the latest version.