Lemfo Lem X - Document directory

Hi,

I just bought this big watch. 
I am very happy to use it with a gps/map application.

Today I want to import some route. I connect my watch to my pc and transfer some *.gpx files to my watch (to download directory).

Unfortunalty my application only show me a “document” directory. I try to find this last one but don’t find it.

Any help to authorize my app to explore my internal memory (why not my /…/0/download directory), … 

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Fred

PS: I don’t have this kind of problem on my android phone
PS: if possible I don’t want to root my watch

Oct 19, 2018 18:14:51 GMT 1 far052 said:
Hi,

I just bought this big watch. 
I am very happy to use it with a gps/map application.

Today I want to import some route. I connect my watch to my pc and transfer some *.gpx files to my watch (to download directory).

Unfortunalty my application only show me a “document” directory. I try to find this last one but don’t find it.

Any help to authorize my app to explore my internal memory (why not my /…/0/download directory), … 

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Fred

PS: I don’t have this kind of problem on my android phone
PS: if possible I don’t want to root my watch

I am not 100% sure but I believe you have to download map files through the app in order for them to be recognized. It would be similar to a Garmin GPS device that downloads the maps thru its software. However I use an app called Maps.Me that works on my phone and watches and works Offline, it only needs GPS to operate, no internet connection. The maps are installed through the app itself and sometimes I download the map updates on my phone and then go to the phone Maps.Me files and copy that folder to my watch. Because of the way the maps are stored on the device it works fine. I don’t know if this app will work outside the US.

Hi,

I have no trouble to download maps for offline use. I usually use open cycle map or open street map. It is working well on the watch.
Usually, I plan my walk on my pc using garmin tool configured with open * map. Once the walk are planned, I export them by the mean of a gpx file containing a track or a route (depending the tool I use).
With my s* s8 phone, no trouble. I put the usb cable, copy the gpx file to the internal memory or sdcard and finaly open the app, browse the phone and import the data.
Using the lemfo lem x, when I browse the watch I only see a few file (on the head of the watch it is written “Document” so I presume it is a “document” directory but don’t find it). No directory … I can’t access to the download directory or any directory I created and where I copied the *.gpx files.

This “Document” directory contains files like

SH.png, wd month batt day bases.png, … ws rotate.png,…clock_skin_model.png, MONTH ROTATE.png, Ticks.png etc…
I suppose they are watchface files but I don’t find them when exploring the watch.

any help apreciated.

Fred

You have definitely selected “Transfer Files” under USB menu in Settings? I can see the full set of folders when that setting is there.

Yes
I Can see thé *.gpx file with the file manager of thé watch
Regards,
Fred