LEMFO LEM P 4gb + 64gb (Prime style watch) support thread

I have a black screen on my lemfo lem P (1/16), what can I do ???
I can no longer use multitasking to recover it because I closed all the applications thinking that it was lack of ram memory to run the operating system, the clock turns on a black screen I can receive calls and I can see the name of the contact and I can answer the call but the launcher does not activate to enter the menu, I connect it to the pc and I can see the files, I deleted all the contents of the clockskin folder thinking that some face was causing problems but it did not work, I have floatingtoucher installed and when the screen went black the button It kept appearing and I was able to enter the menu but I did not know that the damage was already there, if I had known from there I could have recovered it, the problem was that I restarted it and there everything was lost because the floatingtoucher was not configured to start with the system and there it is already dead, the button no longer appears and there is no way to enter the menu, I only get the screen that appears when I leave the power button pressed.
I’m trying the method of sliding my finger from right to left while turning it on with no results yet.
Please help!!!

Connect your watch to a PC, then press the Power button to enter the power down menu. Now you should have access to the watch storage via PC. Uninstall floating toucher.

1 Like

Ok, I have done some Tests and I’m not sure that you can delete an app by using this way.
If you have closed all recent tasks (we warned to do this), I don’t see any way to solve your problem at the moment.

This is the video that I sent to the lemfo store in Aliexpress and they told me that I will send the watch back for guarantee but it is worth almost $ 30 = shipping dollars and I do not know if to send it, I sent them to say that if they could send me the files to I will flash it and repair it here without sending it, have they answer me.

1 Like

Yes this has to be returned.
It is a screen connection issue with the FPC cable, inside the watch.
Flashing firmware will not make any difference. I can give you the firmware if you want to try it, but I have to warn you that it is not like flashing the other watches.
You need different tools, drivers and you have to hold the top button down as you connect the usb to your pc.

But as I said, that is a hardware issue that is normally caused by dropping the watch or similar… This makes the screen behave like your video.

I will ask them to clarify the return policy because it seems unfair to charge you for the return postage.
How long have you had the watch?

3 Likes

Hi Pablo 11, I’m new to the forum I bought a lemfo LEMP it for a few days, I unlocked the developer directory, in the directory I set display to 4k and from that moment the display is no longer responding to the touch controls for which I cannot use the watch, I connected it to the pc via usb and I only see the memory folder of the smartphone. Do you have any ideas to unlock or reset the smartwatch? I read in the forum that you have to flash the smartphone firmware, considering that I have no experience, how should I do? Thanks in advance.

There is no option apart from flashing the factory firmware.
It is not easy.
I will do my best to get the firmware uploaded for you but flashing it is not easy at all.
Sorry.

1 Like

thanks for the availability, I await the firmware. I have a question: with which program do I install it on the smartwatch? Thanks
:thinking:

Firmware here - please be careful or your watch will be toast !!

Extract with 7zip…!!
For 4+64GB

For 1+16GB without the Pixart chip

It is vital that you understand how to use it on a Windows computer otherwise you will brick the watch.

Once drivers are installed and you have loaded the firmware into the flash tool program and clicked the flash icon (looks like a “play” button - you need to connect USB cable to the watch, then press and hold the top button on the watch and connect the other end of the usb cable to your computer - while watch is still powered off!!

Flashing will begin immediately and you can release the top button on the watch.

You must be sure not to disturb the connection while it is flashing.

Once it is completed you can close the flash program and disconnect the watch.

Wait for about 30 seconds and then power up the watch. It will take a long time to boot up.

64 version includes tools - 32 version you need to download tools posted below.

How to use SPD Upgrade Tool to install or flash .pac Stock ROM (firmware) (androidmtk.com)

Cheers
Pablo11

1 Like

Important - you need to know which firmware you have.
If it has PXT in the name DO NOT flash the firmware I just added above.
This is for non PXT LEM P

1 Like

I will upload other versions for 1+16gb and PXT models soon.

2 Likes

Ok here are the Pixart BT chip versions for LEM P.
Process remains the same as described above
If you have this version of the LEM P you can check your existing FW version and you will see the letters PXT in the name.
For 1+32GB PXT

For 4+64GB PXT

Flash tool and drivers package

pass is 1234

2 Likes

I will have to fix this G Drive issue with false positive virus warnings.
I think it is preventing downloads.
I will try to fix it today @Vacanziamo.
Please use this thread rather than sending me personal messages.

Cheers
Pablo11

1 Like

Updated file added - pass is 1234

2 Likes

Hello Pablo, for my Lem P 1 + 16GB do I have to download the DM-30-lemp-32-PIX file? The smartwach does not turn off, can I flash? Thanks

No, you need the version that is not pxt because your watch was produced before the PXT chip was used.
This one

And if you read my instructions, you must have the watch powered off and hold the top button down while you connect it to your pc. Otherwise it will just power up.

Make sure you have loaded the correct firmware image in the flash tool and have clicked on the triangle button that looks like a “play” button - before you connect the watch.

To start the flash tool - please look at the link I posted that shows how to use it.

Please understand that you do this at your own risk.
We can’t be responsible if you make any mistakes.

Please be careful :handshake:

1 Like

FYI - this is one of the reasons why we do not like these unisoc devices.
It is more complex for users who have to flash firmware…
MTK is much more user friendly in this regard.

That said… I hope people learn a lesson and stop playing around with developer options they don’t understand…

I don’t mean to be rude but this is why this situation has occurred.

1 Like

As you suggested, I have performed the procedure for turning off the smartwatch but unfortunately it turns on again by itself, so it is impossible for me to flash … I will treasure your suggestions. You were very kind to support me but unfortunately it didn’t help me, thanks anyway for your availability. Greetings

I have tested this myself and so has @SmartWatch_Ticks
It does not power on if you follow the instructions

My advice to you is return it to the seller if you can’t do this.
It’s just not going to get any easier than how I have explained it.

Ask for a refund or replacement