Lemfo lem 7 USB problem

Ive just bought a Lemfo lem7 and the device dont connect to windows to transfer files. The USB option dont highlight to enable transfer files and when highlight, dont connect anyway. Some time the windows shows the message:

“Windows finds the device driver software, but it is an error when installing MTP DEVICE. A service install section in this INF is invalid”

Jul 26, 2018 23:29:48 GMT 1 lucianoabarreto said:
I`ve just bought a Lemfo lem7 and the device don`t connect to windows to transfer files. The USB option don`t highlight to enable transfer files and when highlight, don`t connect anyway. Some time the windows shows the message:

“Windows finds the device driver software, but it is an error when installing MTP DEVICE. A service install section in this INF is invalid”

did you make sure that drivers are installed? 

Follow this video:

Hey bro!!! Make sure to go to settings from the watch and then connect then USB Then make sure to select file transfer
I hope it will work with you

And the reason it may not be working is that in the watch settings section you need to turn ON ‘USB DEBUGGING’, as without that on, the computer/Mackbooks won’t recognise the USB until you do.

Jul 26, 2018 23:29:48 GMT 1 lucianoabarreto said:
I`ve just bought a Lemfo lem7 and the device don`t connect to windows to transfer files. The USB option don`t highlight to enable transfer files and when highlight, don`t connect anyway. Some time the windows shows the message:

how you activate a usb mode on watch? , on my lem7 is not highligth, i dont know how to activate it