Lemfo Lem 5 completely dead

Apr 23, 2017 13:13:58 GMT 1 Ciro Danise said:
Apr 23, 2017 9:24:52 GMT 1 lem5gg said:
Yesterday I removed all the screws but I didnt manage to get the board off... how do I remove that metal cover off the board?

To disconnect the battery you just need to remove the black and red cable connector on the left of the sim slot.

I removed the connector and plugged it again, still nothing happens.

As last resort, you can try the flash operation even with battery disconnected.
If there is still no reaction, I’m sorry but I don’t have other suggestions.

Apr 27, 2017 15:02:35 GMT 1 Ciro Danise said:
As last resort, you can try the flash operation even with battery disconnected. If there is still no reaction, I'm sorry but I don't have other suggestions.

But the flash operation does not even start because the watch is not recognized…

Apr 28, 2017 10:16:07 GMT 1 lem5gg said:
Apr 27, 2017 15:02:35 GMT 1 Ciro Danise said:
As last resort, you can try the flash operation even with battery disconnected. If there is still no reaction, I'm sorry but I don't have other suggestions.

But the flash operation does not even start because the watch is not recognized...

the watch should'nt be on or recognized by your pc to flash it, press download and then connect the watch and flashing should start after you connect, if not then it means you have a hardware problem, but it also could means that maybe the problem is with the charger and not the watch itself.

even without the battery, you should hear the “new device” sound when connected to pc. if theres nothing, and you’re lucky, its just a bad connection on dock or watch pins. Have it checked with multimeter.

if you ain’t lucky…motherboard is dead