Lemfo lem 14 arrive to me

first impressions:
aesthetically beautiful but it seems a little too light and thick.
I tried universal launcher but it always crashes and I don’t understand why, maybe it’s android 10 that doesn’t let it go?
the straps are thin and of poor quality I immediately buy new ones including a screen protector.
good day everyone

does anyone know where to buy a screen protector?

Thanks

These watches normally come with a screen protector installed and most will have a spare in the box. I personally remove them as soon as I receive the watch and go on my merry way. As Mr. Ticks often says they may reduce the touch sensitivity of the watchface. I’ve owned about 10 different watches and never had a problem. But where and how you use the watch may influence your decision to use them or not.

2 Likes

yes you can also be right but, I broke after a fall, and changed, the display to a KW 88 and I wish this did not happen

Welcome to the group of Lem14 owners…

There is actually a thread in Lemfo section discussing all matters related…

Any how… like you i just recieved my watch

And it doesnt look like it includes a screen protector…

So i ordered from ali express

There are few which are compatible … which are the rollme s08 and other looklike watchs screen protectors

As this watch is excatly the same size and shape of s08

Here are few links to buy

Oh … one seller just listed one that is listed specifically for lem14

1 Like

thank you very much

I love my Lemfo LEM 14. Best one yet.

3 Likes

Hi, Can you use this watch LEM 14, to talk on the phone without a SIM card inserted in the watch? If so, how to set the functionality?

If your refering to bluetooth calling its a no . Sorry

2 Likes

Only after inserting the SIM card can I make calls with the watch? Without a SIM card, there is no way?

Read this

There are many types of smart watches.
The FAW watch group is a watch-shaped Full Android Smartphone. Your watch is like that. Try to imagine if you had a smartphone on your wrist. If I know well there is no smartphone that can remotely control another smartphone for making phone calls. These are designed to work independently of your smartphone.
An added bonus feature is that they can communicate with your smartphone. They can exchange data and notifications with each other, but they do not share phone service.
A group of “wear” and other similar watches is an “extended display” for your smartphone. They are limited or not suitable for stand-alone operation.
These are suitable for sharing phone service when connected to your smartphone. These include some special versions (such as Samsung smartwatches) capable of receiving SIM or e-SIM. You can also use these to make phone calls on your own.