Lemfo lem 12 pro, damaged screen

Hi everyone,
I bought a lemfo 12 pro, the first week it turned on and everything worked normally, but after the next week the screen no longer turned on. The watch charges normal with the powerbank, it also connects with the cell phone by Bluetooth, it vibrates when the cell phone notifications arrive, I put 4g sim card also enters it and the call also comes in, everythink is working but the screen does not turn on. What happens is that the screen came defective. I already tried everything, my question is if anyone knows where I can get a replacement LCD screen to be able to change it.

I bought by Aliexprees and I am Peruvian. Sorry by my english.

I’m 99% sure thst this is a hardware problem. If possible, contact the seller to send the watch back.

If this is not an option, let me know.

thank you for answering, I talk to the seller and he tells me that they do not sell the screen separately. Ask and look for several places and so far I can not find. So I wonder where I could get an LCD screen to fix it.

If you are sure that there isn’t a chance to get a new watch from the seller, you might open it and check the screen connector.

I already opened it and checked the connectors previously and everything is well connected. I definitely need to replace the lcd screen, my question is where can I get a replacement?

You might have a look at aliexpress. But at the moment, I can’t find any screen.

I was also looking for the replacement and so far I have not found anything anywhere that is why I asked for help.