Lemfo Lem 11 problems

Sorry to trouble you Mr Vishnu,
But I mean when ur watch screen is at sleep and if you want to awaken the screen ,
Instead of using the turn wrist to awaken screen option,
On other watches if we double tap the screen the screen awakens ,as it is built in option,even on mobile phones,
I’m using the app Double tap screen on and off,but there is some light still in the background which is drainig the battery :battery:. As it doesn’t completely become dark,
Anyways after 30 minutes the screen times out and the screen goes to sleep,which is good,but again if you want to awaken the screen we have to press the side button.
Can u please develop an app or APK where we can use it for awakening the screen,when the screen is completely at sleep.
I Will be very gratefull to you.

I also have one and see the same battery issues as you do. When I first got it there were days where I would have to charge it every 4 hours and became so frustrated by it that I’ve stopped wearing it so now it just collects dust.

I also have a Oukitel Z32 and it does much better plus delivers 4g but neither can touch my old Motorola Gen 2 Moto 360 which is still my goto smartwatch.

Hi . The playstore apps that offer this function all drain the battery terribly and you cannot stop this i’m afraid . Sorry but i am unable to help you further on this .

1 Like

Has any of the suggestions at the top of this thread improved your battery life ?

I tried putting it at raise screen on.
It is helping me,when I turn my wrist
In this case,
Though both side buttons are still functioning like new, but I don’t want to spoil them by keep using them always as it is tedious to get these repaired as I read from other users of the Lem10
But there is long delay in the raise screen on,
Hope Lemfo comes up with a Firmware update.

What you are reporting is normal for all these watches . The raise delay slightly varies from watch to watch i’m afraid . You will not get a update relating to this

1 Like

Thank you for replying to my query as always,this website brought me lot of hope for the android watch platform.
Thanks to all the developers and users of this website.

1 Like

Your very welcome . Stick with it . Exciting times ahead

1 Like