Lemfo LEF2 stepcount

I have a question to the stepcount of a LEF2. Comparing to a bracelet the LEF2 has a lot more steps then the bracelet. Is there something wrong with the watch? Somebody else has this problem?

Thanks

Hans65

Oct 26, 2018 11:46:26 GMT 1 hans65 said:

I have a question to the stepcount of a LEF2. Comparing to a bracelet the LEF2 has a lot more steps then the bracelet. Is there something wrong with the watch? Somebody else has this problem?

Thanks

Hans65

I have found similar circumstances between two devices, even worn at the same time. Since as my experience shows it is dependent on how it measures your arm movement and its sensitivity. I tested this by walking a pre-measured distance of about 220 steps, from my boat to the Marina Office. Just measuring this distance both my watch and fitness band were within a few steps of each other and very accurate. However, sometimes during the day they will differ much more and I think it is strictly how they record movement. For example when I wear my fitness band at night to record sleep it often shows I walked 40 or 50 steps already that day while still in bed, where my watch shows much less. Also as I have commented before you can sit on your sofa watching a baseball game and drinking beer and do a two mile walk at the same time by just swinging your arm and recording the steps. But have proof for your wife that you exercised that day.