Lemfo lef2 root?

I just bought a lemfo lef2. Is any launcher that I can use? Is there anywhere to root it? I want to find a way to disable Bluetooth connection notification as it is very annoying to got vibrated every time the connection drops.

Thanks!

Apr 12, 2018 5:03:45 GMT 1 suend said:
I just bought a lemfo lef2. Is any launcher that I can use? Is there anywhere to root it? I want to find a way to disable Bluetooth connection notification as it is very annoying to got vibrated every time the connection drops.

Thanks!

sorry but we do’nt work with this watch and lemfo does’nt want our help at all and any issues they said they’ll take care of it:\

Apr 12, 2018 5:03:45 GMT 1 suend said:

Thanks!

You probably Can use my launcher
/thread/1529/universal-launcher-new-generation-2

Thanks! When I use your launcher, the phone connection icon is not showing correctly. Even it is connected to my phone, it is still showing red Cross on the icon.
Other than that, when I press and hold an icon on the apps list, a red dot appears on it, what does it mean?
It would be great if we can arrange frequent used apps to the top.

Thanks for your work on this launcher,the widget really helps me a lot!

Apr 13, 2018 2:26:00 GMT 1 suend said:
Thanks! When I use your launcher, the phone connection icon is not showing correctly. Even it is connected to my phone, it is still showing red Cross on the icon. Other than that, when I press and hold an icon on the apps list, a red dot appears on it, what does it mean? It would be great if we can arrange frequent used apps to the top.

Thanks for your work on this launcher,the widget really helps me a lot!

The red dot is there for setting prefered apps…

What does preferred apps do?