Lemfo lef2. Any opinion

I have just bought this watch Lemfo lef2 by 65 euros (final price). I searched about it in the forum but I did not find anything about this model.

Please, do you have any information about it (good choice, quality, etc).

My purpose is to try to use it only with SIM and headset (without a mobile) trying to have 1 day battery. Only for making/receiving few calls and sending some whatsapps. May be I am too brave…

What about Lemfo as a brand (quality, for ware updates,…)

www.ebay.es/itm/LEMFO-LEF2-Reloj-Inteligente-2017-WIFI-GPS-8GB-Dos-modos-Camera-For-Android-iOS/253206196926?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Thank you in advance and sorry if the msg was too long.

Nov 24, 2017 13:40:26 GMT 1 tetico said:
I have just bought this watch Lemfo lef2 by 65 euros (final price). I searched about it in the forum but I did not find anything about this model.

Please, do you have any information about it (good choice, quality, etc).

My purpose is to try to use it only with SIM and headset (without a mobile) trying to have 1 day battery. Only for making/receiving few calls and sending some whatsapps. May be I am too brave…

What about Lemfo as a brand (quality, for ware updates,…)

www.ebay.es/itm/LEMFO-LEF2-Reloj-Inteligente-2017-WIFI-GPS-8GB-Dos-modos-Camera-For-Android-iOS/253206196926?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Thank you in advance and sorry if the msg was too long.

true, we do’nt have section for this watch but if i’m not mistaken it is the same as the  q7 plus and the s1 plus so in future if lemfo wo’nt support this watch and it is the same model as the q7 plus which is supported by finow then you will be able to flash it with the finow firmware but first we need to be sure same model:) i have’nt seen any thread of other users with this watch so no much info about battery life but from what you wrote you should get a full day of usage or even more, if you have it plz share with us your experience with it and battery usage:)

Thanx for the quick response.

You are absolutely right, these 2 clocks are almost the same as the LEF2 (except LEF2 has a bit more battery 460 VS 430 and LEF2 does not have external memory card, but all of the rest is exactly the same).

I’ll keep here inform when I receive it about the behavior of the watch.

Thanx again.

I have been using it for 1 day (with sim) and the main problem I have found is that the call network and Wi-Fi reception signal is poor and in certain places where my old phone (and everybody) had network and WiFi this watch did not have it.

Do anyone know a way to make it improve the network call and wifi signal?

Thanks.

Dec 6, 2017 18:19:55 GMT 1 tetico said:
I have been using it for 1 day (with sim) and the main problem I have found is that the call network and Wi-Fi reception signal is poor and in certain places where my old phone (and everybody) had network and WiFi this watch did not have it.

Do anyone know a way to make it improve the network call and wifi signal?

Thanks.

have you tried in different places to see the signals?

Yes, always much weaker signal than with my mobile. I’m out of signal at some places. Always conecting in 2g.

Dec 6, 2017 20:06:18 GMT 1 tetico said:
Yes, always much weaker signal than with my mobile. I'm out of signal at some places. Always conecting in 2g.

most likely the bands of the watch do'nt have much cover in your area. do'nt forget that it has only 850\2100 for 3g.

You are rigth, and here in Spain 3g only works in 900/2100, so only 2100 fits.

Also, I realized that the “inactive phone” (telefono inactive in spanish) is eating the 40% of the battery and so it do not last more than 7 hours (with SIM and but without WiFi). I only spent 15 minutes talking during this 7 hours. Please, do you know if this process (inactive phone or its equivalent name in english) is normal to eat so much battery?

Dec 7, 2017 22:39:15 GMT 1 tetico said:
Also, I realized that the "inactive phone" (telefono inactive in spanish) is eating the 40% of the battery and so it do not last more than 7 hours (with SIM and but without WiFi). I only spent 15 minutes talking during this 7 hours. Please, do you know if this process (inactive phone or its equivalent name in english) is normal to eat so much battery?

the problem is when the signals are weak it tries to connect and that drains faster the battery.