Lemfo I4 and IQI - I4

pablo11 AvatarDec 15, 2017 13:21:30 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
pablo11 AvatarDec 15, 2017 13:16:52 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Screen?

I think we can help you. Just need to check a couple of things first. Cheers

i'll be wait.thank you

Any body have any firmware for this wath? i4air ?
Need firmware.
afret flash last firmware the screen is around to up.

upside down

Nov 8, 2018 22:19:35 GMT 1 unkn000wn said:
Any body have any firmware for this wath? i4air ? Need firmware. afret flash last firmware the screen is around to up.

upside down

I bought my I4Air in August 2017 and have never been able to find the original firmware and thus have not flashed any other non-OEM firmware to my watch. That is why as I have cautioned people several times if you flash any of the firmware available here or anywhere else and have an issue you are stuck as the original OEM firmware has not been made available by IQI, to the best of my knowledge. BTW I have never had any issues with my I4Air requiring the firmware to be updated. 

Nov 8, 2018 22:19:35 GMT 1 unkn000wn said:

which one you tried? 

i am tryed
AQR-LAUNCH-I4Air-1602-CAMERA-Fitness-HEHUI-NHT-V01-20171121 and
AQR-LAUNCH-I4Air-1602-CAMERA-Boltt-Fitness-NHT-V1.0-20171122 and
MT6580__AQR__I4Air__I4Air__5.1__ALPS.L1.MP6.V2_SF6580.WEG.L_P76

the problem is still present

unkn000wn

none of them worked? did you choose upgrade in sp f.tool?

yes… the screen turn around after flash with flash tool. how to fix it and turn aroud screen back. and back camera icon

Nov 18, 2018 14:54:56 GMT 1 unkn000wn said:
yes... the screen turn around after flash with flash tool. how to fix it and turn aroud screen back. and back camera icon

lets start over.

try to disconnect the watch from battery for a minute and then reconnect.

are you sure you tried all of them and resulted in the same way? did you try upgrading?

pablo11

I have tried and tried to get the I4 Air firmware that does not have the inverted screen but as capt jon has said above - it is not available.

I have posted the versions which I have access to but none of them work because of the strange inversion introduced in the kernel.

Same problem as with the H2.

I will try again but I need to know exactly what version is working correctly.

So basically - what version was on the watch before any flash took place.

Does anyone have a watch without an inverted screen? Please dump the firmware.

All the firmware that I tried did not solve the problem. Need apparently the original firmware which no one else has, can someone do a full dump from working watch?

need dump system.img area 

type: EXT4_IMG

linear_start_addr: 0xa800000

physical_start_addr: 0xa800000

partition_size: 0x3b800000

Ok people - for at least 12 months I have been searching for firmware that will solve this inverted screen problem.

At last I have found one that works - for me.

The issue is the screen drivers are different depending on which model you have.

I tried the HEHUI NHT and AUO NHT but no luck.

Finally I have got this from my colleagues in the firmware team and it fixes everything AQR-LAUNCH-I4Air-1602-CAMERA-Boltt-Fitness-A20-NHT-V01-20171221

The key point is the AUO20 screen.

So - I need to know your watch model details.

1GB ram or 2GB ram?

Which screen type do you have ? HEHUI-NHT or AUO-NHT or AUO20 screen ?

If you don’t know about the screen type and you have tried the versions in our firmware section - you must have the AUO20 screen.

I am uploading this tonight.

capt jon - can you give me the details of your existing firmware please?

This will help our data collection for this issue.

Nov 20, 2018 9:11:11 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
Ok people - for at least 12 months I have been searching for firmware that will solve this inverted screen problem.

At last I have found one that works - for me.

The issue is the screen drivers are different depending on which model you have.

I tried the HEHUI NHT and AUO NHT but no luck.

Finally I have got this from my colleagues in the firmware team and it fixes everything AQR-LAUNCH-I4Air-1602-CAMERA-Boltt-Fitness-A20-NHT-V01-20171221

The key point is the AUO20 screen.

So - I need to know your watch model details.

1GB ram or 2GB ram?

Which screen type do you have ? HEHUI-NHT or AUO-NHT or AUO20 screen ?

If you don’t know about the screen type and you have tried the versions in our firmware section - you must have the AUO20 screen.

I am uploading this tonight.

capt jon - can you give me the details of your existing firmware please?

This will help our data collection for this issue.

The original firmware in my watch: AQR-LAUNCH-14-1602-CAMERA-HEHUI-NHT-V01-20170806

me too
i have 2gb ram + camera + fitness + not HEHUI
i think my original firmware must be AQR-LAUNCH-I4Air-1602-CAMERA-Boltt-Fitness-A20-NHT-V01-20171221, but I could be wrong

capt jon - we have this version.

unkn000wn - this is the version I have just got hold of.

The good news is that it has the BT dialler as well

Nov 21, 2018 8:30:41 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
capt jon
  • we have this version.

unkn000wn

• this is the version I have just got hold of.

I would like to expand on your “we have this version” comment. I gave you my original firmware version, listed above. I have one version of firmware that I downloaded from this site that almost matches my I4Air. (What is the relevance of the added “Fitness” function in this version that is not included in my original firmware.)
Version downloaded from site:
AQR-LAUNCH-I4Air-1602-CAMERA-Fitness-HEHUI-NHT-V01-20171121

As I understand this is the version to update with BT call, which I have not used, my reasons already stated. I do not see the firmware that came on my watch, 20170806, listed on the site. If it is posted I am just not finding the link?

Nov 21, 2018 18:58:39 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Nov 21, 2018 8:30:41 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:capt jon
  • we have this version.

unkn000wn

• this is the version I have just got hold of.

I would like to expand on your “we have this version” comment. I gave you my original firmware version, listed above. I have one version of firmware that I downloaded from this site that almost matches my I4Air. (What is the relevance of the added “Fitness” function in this version that is not included in my original firmware.)
Version downloaded from site:
AQR-LAUNCH-I4Air-1602-CAMERA-Fitness-HEHUI-NHT-V01-20171121

As I understand this is the version to update with BT call, which I have not used, my reasons already stated. I do not see the firmware that came on my watch, 20170806, listed on the site. If it is posted I am just not finding the link?

Sorry - I should have said I have your version listed above. It does not have BT dialler as far as I know.
I do not have a HEHUI I4 so I cannot be sure until I pull it apart - so I will.
It is not posted here yet because I have only just received these versions.
The version I was referring to with the BT dialler was the A20 screen type which fixed the inverted screen for me and will probably help many others who made the same mistake as me.

I am just about to post the A20 version.

capt jon - I will post your version as soon as possible - sorry for the confusion

A20 screen 2gb/16gb with camera and BT dialler app posted here /thread/2084/all-2gb-16gb-models-air

Nov 23, 2018 14:02:35 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
A20 screen 2gb/16gb with camera and BT dialler app posted here /thread/2084/all-2gb-16gb-models-air

OMG ! This firmware is helped me revert screen normal. Thanks a lot  you are the best =)

capt jon
I will post your stock version soon. Sorry for the delay.