Lemfo I4 and IQI - I4

May 5, 2017 23:15:53 GMT 1 yawa said:

May 5, 2017 19:00:33 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
no, you can’t flash this rom with the i3 it probably will brick it.

Ok, I won’t try

I only wanted to say that I have installed already I3 rom on my DM368 and it works very good, so I thought I could install I4 as well.

that interesting, it should’nt have worked most likely because they have the same hardware and software but still weird it worked for you…

May 6, 2017 11:05:43 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

May 5, 2017 23:15:53 GMT 1 yawa said:
Ok, I won’t try

I only wanted to say that I have installed already I3 rom on my DM368 and it works very good, so I thought I could install I4 as well.

that interesting, it should’nt have worked most likely because they have the same hardware and software but still weird it worked for you…

Not only for me I saw in some other thread, that DM368 and LF16 and I3 have pretty the same hardware and ROM’s work good, so I didn’t worry during install I3 on DM368. And I guess that I’ve already seen that I4 would work too, but I’m not sure. They have even installed KW88 on DM368, but there is an issue with display direction. KW88 shows everything in 180 grad

Go for it. Good luck

Let us know how you go.

Be aware that all the screen drivers could be different and don’t flash the boot loader or you can kiss your watch goodbye

May 1, 2017 21:20:29 GMT 1 test222222 said:
I bought the IQI I4 on Aliexpress. They shipped it to me on 14/04. I noticed that the bluetooth connectivity isn't stable and gps signal isn't accurate. Even with a sim card in it. When I try to do a wireless upgrade I get the message: "Test version. The product is not exist." Is this a demo model? Will I be able to upgrade in the future to a more stable firmware release? Any plans on a more stable firmware release? Kernel version: 3.10.72 Wed Mar 22 18:01:17 CST 2017 Build number: AQR-LAUNCH-I4-HEHUI-V03-20170322 The same as the one from SmartWatch Ticks.

Then you are very unlucky my friend.

We have had this watch for weeks and have none of the issues you speak of.

We are working on the “official” release firmware at the moment.

You have a stable firmware but we are releasing a new version with some new faces included in the next few days.

I have a meeting tomorrow to finalise it so keep watching

PS - this “Test version. The product is not exist.” Just means that the OTA has not been released yet. Test Version = check existing version. Product not exist = no OTA yet.

Cheers

any update when the OTA will be released? continue to wait on this watch. the bluetooth notifications dont work and render the watch unusable in my opinion. not sure how a piece of hardware that is designed to work with an app that was designed for a smart phone cant even keep connected let alone not have the app shut down on the phone every time it connects.

I got mine just a few days ago. so far very happy. I’m getting 16 hours on light usage, meaning just time checking and step counting no wifi or mobile or blutooth… about 12 hours with mobile on and using it to send and receive txts make a few calls and stream some music even had a quick game of pokemon go… what I don’t get is why people hate the little watch face. it saves a lot of power although it would be nice if you could use alternatives…

May 23, 2017 8:17:15 GMT 1 acewolfery said:
I got mine just a few days ago. so far very happy. I'm getting 16 hours on light usage, meaning just time checking and step counting no wifi or mobile or blutooth.. about 12 hours with mobile on and using it to send and receive txts make a few calls and stream some music even had a quick game of pokemon go... what I don't get is why people hate the little watch face. it saves a lot of power although it would be nice if you could use alternatives...

Any problems with connecting the watch to a wireless headphone? No drop outs?
Have you tried the GPS?

May 23, 2017 16:42:11 GMT 1 test222222 said:
May 23, 2017 8:17:15 GMT 1 acewolfery said:
I got mine just a few days ago. so far very happy. I'm getting 16 hours on light usage, meaning just time checking and step counting no wifi or mobile or blutooth.. about 12 hours with mobile on and using it to send and receive txts make a few calls and stream some music even had a quick game of pokemon go... what I don't get is why people hate the little watch face. it saves a lot of power although it would be nice if you could use alternatives...

Any problems with connecting the watch to a wireless headphone? No drop outs? Have you tried the GPS?

Hi, I'm also interested in the GPS and BT performance, can you update please. When you say you can't change the little watchface, what do you mean, there are no custom watch faces available? Thanks for your input. I'm looking to order the I4 tomorrow hence my interest. 

Hello, newbie here…how to add custom watchfaces from computer to your IQI I4?

ditu best way is to search this forum… There is plenty of information here. Also you might want to lookup some videos on f.ex SmartWatch Ticks youtube channel.

May 28, 2017 1:21:00 GMT 1 ditu said:
Hello, newbie here...how to add custom watchfaces from computer to your IQI I4?

watchfaces section

Ok, I have had the watch (IQI I4) for about a week and I am pleasantly surprised at how well it functions. I have some input and hopefully it makes it to the folks at IQI before they release their next update. I think some of this stuff will really improve the experience for all users. Mr. Ticks mentioned that the manufacturers watch the forums and comments on his videos so I am posting this in hopes it gets in front of them and I’d also obviously love all of you folks’ input:

**3g AT&T connected but it can’t download/receive multimedia or group texts.  I’ve spoken with AT&T Advanced Technical Assistance Department and it looks like full data access is restricted because the IMEI number shows in thier system as unknown manufacturer/model.  I sat on the line with the agent for a long time while she gathered a batch of similar IMEI numbers and submitted them to get my device properly provisioned for full data access and it will likely take 2-4 weeks.  I should receive a text to contact customer service and any agent that takes my call will have the steps to finish the process.  I will update you all when something happens.  On the plus side, looks like this will probably make it to where no other i4 owner will have this issue so it is kinda cool to be paving the way for future users.  Regular calls and texts work great, btw.

**Missing standard Android long press functions like long press a text or call from an unsaved number to add to contacts or delete. Long pressing icons in the apps menu to reorganize the icons would be nice too.

**Full Applications manager in settings menu is missing and pretty crucial. I tried installing Settings Search app but it only gave me same access which is only being able to see apps I have installed or have been updated through the Google Play store.  

**On board voicemail notifications and long pressing #1 on the phone keypad to access voicemail is pretty crucial. Again, basic Android functions I am hoping to be brought forward in an upcoming update. I downloaded AT&T Visual Voicemail and seems to work fine but it would be nice for the stock OS to handle this task.

**Above the watch face, 2nd screen should be the 1st screen, current 1st screen has no functionality but 2nd screen has all the quick icons i.e. 3g, wifi, airplane mode, silent mode, brightness level, would function much faster with those swapped and really they could probably merge those 2 together to reduce the top row from 3 to 2 total screens including the weather at the end.

**Airplane mode: Turning airplane mode off (coming out of airplane mode back to normal use) kicks both data and wifi on regardless of what the configuration was before turning airplane mode on. It would be great if it returned to the settings that were in place before using that mode. so far, I personally just have data on primarily so every time I use airplane mode to kill the radios then go back, I have to turn wifi off because it automatically turns on when coming out of airplane mode.
 “Power Save” feature does the same thing too.

**It is not accurately giving me % info i.e. it dies at about 14% then when attaching the charger it is @ 1%. However I will still probably be able to get a full day of minimal use when I stop playing with it so much because it is new.

**“App Adaptation” setting is a mystery.

**“In China [time]” on the activity tracker should be removed.  I don’t even really think local time would be needed here.  It is a bit redundant.  I’d rather see a much larger button for heart rate specifically, but really all three of the activity buttons need to be bigger.

Bueller?

Apr 26, 2017 10:24:31 GMT 1 kw88user said:
pablo11 AvatarApr 25, 2017 3:31:26 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Actually the battery life is pretty good. I get 24 hours from my LES1 & i4. I guess they have improved power management.

hmmm....

*) 24h when powered off?
*) 24h WIFI only doing absolutely nothing?
*) 24h permanent watching videos?
*) normal use… ahhm what’s normal again?

i think too, we should really start to work with profiles and the according usage here. it is normal in all android forums for years, like:

(My profile as example)
Lemfo Lem5

3G activated
GPS off / wifi off / BT off

mostly using the watch for calls and reading emails (around 50 per day) around 10hours of usage

ok i saw one page later you reacted very hard on the guy writing to you. i don’t want to insult you. it is just much more informative for everyone if we would stick to a more technical description.

Apr 24, 2017 10:24:53 GMT 1 nameless said:
Does above apply to other WiiWear based watches?

Yes, we are looking at it but ultimately it is a decision made by the brand.

KingWear, for instance may not want to remove it, but Lemfo don’t care…

Cheers

Hello.do you know where i can download firmware for i4 air or i4 pro 2g16g.thanks

Dec 15, 2017 11:17:39 GMT 1 luchp said:
pablo11 AvatarApr 24, 2017 11:41:28 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Yes, we are looking at it but ultimately it is a decision made by the brand.

KingWear, for instance may not want to remove it, but Lemfo don’t care…

Cheers

Hello.do you know where i can download firmware for i4 air or i4 pro 2g16g.thanks

you need to be sure which version do you have the pro or the air.

/thread/1402/i4-2gb-ram-model-fw
do’nt flash if you’re not sure it is for your watch.

nameless
pablo11

Dec 15, 2017 11:45:16 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 15, 2017 11:17:39 GMT 1 luchp said:

nameless
pablo11

You need to be sure that you have correct storage and ram size. Then you need to know if you have HEHUI screen or not…
Lots of dependencies for the I4…

Dec 15, 2017 11:45:16 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

nameless
pablo11

You need to be sure that you have correct storage and ram size. Then you need to know if you have HEHUI screen or not…
Lots of dependencies for the I4…

this is AQR-LAUNCH-I4Air-1602-CAMERA-fitness-NHT-V02-20170921

Dec 15, 2017 13:15:39 GMT 1 luchp said:
pablo11 AvatarDec 15, 2017 11:48:21 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
You need to be sure that you have correct storage and ram size. Then you need to know if you have HEHUI screen or not... Lots of dependencies for the I4....

Screen?
Dec 15, 2017 13:15:39 GMT 1 luchp said:

Screen?
I think we can help you. Just need to check a couple of things first. Cheers