Lemfo 7 touchscreen problem(botom of screen)

PLEASE HELP…

I really dissapointed with lemfo aftersales.i have lemfo lem7,its very expensive to me.but now the watch is on but nothing in display.i already contact by whatsapp,twitter, facebook but there is no answer at all.pleasee give me solution

Regards
Andre Nababan
+6281281777743

Apr 8, 2019 19:58:17 GMT 2 latato said:
PLEASE HELP....

I really dissapointed with lemfo aftersales.i have lemfo lem7,its very expensive to me.but now the watch is on but nothing in display.i already contact by whatsapp,twitter, facebook but there is no answer at all.pleasee give me solution

Regards
Andre Nababan
+6281281777743

Before we can help you we need more information. You said the watch is on but nothing is displayed. How do you know the watch is on? Have you recently installed or deleted a watchface? Have you tried charging the watch? Other words we need as much information as you can provide. What were you doing when the problem surfaced? Is the watch battery charged? Is the watch stock or have you rooted it, etc.

The more information you can provide the better chance we can help with a possible solution. 

Oct 10, 2018 13:43:04 GMT soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 9, 2018 5:36:22 GMT luca1963 said:

sorry to hear that, they should have replaced it or as it should be fixed, i heard not positive comments on this site store (capt jon)

there are 2 ways that might fix the problem:

1. if it is software issue that caused the touch not to work then you have to flash it (i can help)

2. to open the back and see if the screen cable is connected well.

Hi Sonia, can you help me too, please? My lemfo did not working touch too… Started on right side but now just no respond! Thank you so much

Please someone help me!!! please

I have the same problem

If the tips above don’t help, then you probably have to think about a HW issue and replace your watch if possible.