Lemfo 7 touchscreen problem(botom of screen)

Sempre per il problema del touch inferiore che non funziona lem7. Lo ho comprato un mese fa , ma non mi parlate di garanzia perché alla Tomtop mi hanno offerto 10 euro per farlo riparare qui in Italia! Ho provato a mettermi in contatto su Facebook con la casa e mi hanno detto di entrare qui in questa comunità. Ho 60 anni e sono veramente negato con il computer , io ho acquistato questo Smartwatch perché essendo molto malato e facendo diversi ricoveri in Ospedale mi hanno fregato già 2 cellulari almeno questo al polso non me lo fregavono e invece non ci posso telefonare nemmeno perché per dare il via alla chiamata serve il touch inferiore che non funziona. Vi chiedo aiuto grazie

Oct 9, 2018 6:36:22 GMT 1 luca1963 said:

sorry to hear that, they should have replaced it or as it should be fixed, i heard not positive comments on this site store (capt jon)

there are 2 ways that might fix the problem:

1. if it is software issue that caused the touch not to work then you have to flash it (i can help)

2. to open the back and see if the screen cable is connected well.

Come devo fare? Flashing oppure lampeggia che vuol dire?

Oct 10, 2018 18:16:39 GMT 1 luca1963 said:
Come devo fare? Flashing oppure lampeggia che vuol dire?

i will help you but first can you upload pictures of "About the Phone\device"? so i know which firmware it needs..

Questo è ciò che so fare

Oct 18, 2018 8:22:44 GMT 1 luca1963 said:

Trying to find the watch somewhere in this picture.

luca1963

what do i need to look for?

im already sent my whatch to lemfo in china, but thos guys doesn´t confirm shipping recepction, and they don´t aswer my messages, it´s seems to be a long story, please if some one have another lemfo´s contac , please let me know,

regards

Oct 29, 2018 20:14:25 GMT 1 dexbummper said:
im already sent my whatch to lemfo in china, but thos guys doesn´t confirm shipping recepction, and they don´t aswer my messages, it´s seems to be a long story, please if some one have another lemfo´s contac , please let me know,

regards

Did they provide you with an RMA record and did you inform them about the tracking number for that RMA?

Hello! My screen burnt in after 1 hour Gps use!
imgur.com/aN2aoR3

Take care all !!!

Nov 16, 2018 22:11:17 GMT 1 victorioo said:
Hello! My screen burnt in after 1 hour Gps use! imgur.com/aN2aoR3

Take care all !!!

thats the only downside of amoled. 

my Lem7 its back , they send me a new one thanks

Nov 3, 2018 17:07:14 GMT 1 jl67wfg said:
Oct 29, 2018 20:14:25 GMT 1 dexbummper said:

regards

Did they provide you with an RMA record and did you inform them about the tracking number for that RMA?

they send me a new one , thanks 

same problem as my lem8.

could you tell me seller contact?

Sept 17, 2018 20:30:32 GMT 2 dexbummper said:
Sept 17, 2018 3:11:43 GMT 2 geovanepro said:
I have the same problem, some solution available?

I hope , because its a new item or is lemfo a bad brand?

LEMFO only brand the watches they don’t make them, but these watches have come a long way and there always a defected ones. The lem7 is one of my favourite watches.

Apr 3, 2019 1:50:46 GMT 2 zhongxi said:
same problem as my lem8.

Can you plz tell me what is the issue with your watch?

Apr 3, 2019 4:29:42 GMT 2 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 3, 2019 1:50:46 GMT 2 zhongxi said:
same problem as my lem8.

I can’t touch bottom of LCD

Apr 4, 2019 7:10:49 GMT 2 zhongxi said:

Apr 3, 2019 4:29:42 GMT 2 soniasophie9697 said:

Did this start from the beginning?

Apr 4, 2019 14:59:57 GMT 2 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 4, 2019 7:10:49 GMT 2 zhongxi said:

After 2 month later.

Apr 5, 2019 3:05:33 GMT 2 zhongxi said:

Apr 4, 2019 14:59:57 GMT 2 soniasophie9697 said:

After 2 month later.

Did this start after an update?
Flashing the watch with older firmware didn’t help? Sounds there are 2 option either it is software problem that is caused by an update or a hardware issue which might only means a cable is loose.