Lem7 caller ID...

When I get a call it doesn’t show the number and name on the lem7. Was working fine in les1, any idea?

Oct 5, 2018 19:44:30 GMT 1 coolsly said:
When I get a call it doesn't show the number and name on the lem7. Was working fine in les1, any idea?

do you mean id of callers that you have on the watch or via bluetooth?

Good point… When connected to bluetooth to my mobile, if I receive a call, it will display on the LEM7 “Unknown, Unknown”.

Oct 5, 2018 21:12:36 GMT 1 coolsly said:
Good point... When connected to bluetooth to my mobile, if I receive a call, it will display on the LEM7 "Unknown, Unknown".

ok:) i undersand now, via bluetooth you wo'nt get this info only for contacts that on your watch sync the contacts that on the phone with your watch and see what happens.

Still not showing the name even if the contacts are synced with the watch, any other ideas…?

Nov 14, 2018 14:25:55 GMT 1 coolsly said:
Still not showing the name even if the contacts are synced with the watch, any other ideas...?

i will check this out tag me to check if i've checked:)

Did you had time to check… When I receive any kind of call, the display of the LEM7 doesn’t show who’s calling, always show the number but states “private” as the caller name… Contacts are on the watch.

Nov 25, 2018 22:40:21 GMT 1 coolsly said:
Did you had time to check... When I receive any kind of call, the display of the LEM7 doesn't show who's calling, always show the number but states "private" as the caller name... Contacts are on the watch.

yes, and it seems that if the contacts are not on the watch itself then you wo'nt get the id of the person, let me check something and i reply during the day today.

My contacts are on the watch itself and it doesn’t work Work’s fine on my LES1

Nov 27, 2018 21:59:21 GMT 1 coolsly said:
My contacts are on the watch itself and it doesn't work Work's fine on my LES1

i did'nt have much time to check but i think it is got to do with id settings let me check that and notify.

Nov 28, 2018 3:23:04 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 27, 2018 21:59:21 GMT 1 coolsly said:
My contacts are on the watch itself and it doesn’t work Work’s fine on my LES1

i did’nt have much time to check but i think it is got to do with id settings let me check that and notify.

Did you had time to check? (a few weeks)  

Can’t find the setting to have the caller name to display, it was working so good on the LES1

coolsly
Sorry it’s just too much to do:)
I’ve checked and there are two ways to do so:

1. Add the names to the watch
  2. Use Google dialer and make it the phone app in settings.

soniasophie9697
Hello I was offered a LEM7 apartment you know this watch well.

I did the update in 2.5 and I put a SIM and it is connected with a phone but the calls received on the phone are not visible on the watch you know a solution?

edit

I found the problem, I use drupe to call it is he who did not recognize.

I also reset the smart wartch still no solution found.

i am having samsung a9 cell phone and lemfo lem 7 smart watch.i connected with my phone through bluetooth.i am using through phone only not inserted sim in my smart watch.all are working fine in my smart watch except calls. when i receive a call it shows in call,not showing name or number. I uploaded contacts into my smart watch.i tried otherways also like installed drupe in my phone,put auto sync on in my smart watch,installed drupe in my smart watch but still not getting name or number in my smart watch if any body have solution please reply.

Bluetooth calling is not supported in android 7 watches . However install this on your watch -

And install this on your phone -

Thanks