Lem7 Bluetooth Call App?

Hi I have a problem after the difficulties to connect my Lam7 with the smartphone and the Wiiwatch2 app which I thank God I have the problem to find the bluetooth call app or is not there anything else working now super finally get sms, whatsapp, email Displayed but if someone calls me then only on the clock that someone calls me but I myself can not accept the call on the clock or make phone calls for help

Dec 2, 2018 0:31:24 GMT 1 pldarek said:
Hi I have a problem after the difficulties to connect my Lam7 with the smartphone and the Wiiwatch2 app which I thank God I have the problem to find the bluetooth call app or is not there anything else working now super finally get sms, whatsapp, email Displayed but if someone calls me then only on the clock that someone calls me but I myself can not accept the call on the clock or make phone calls for help

you can't BT calling exists only on android 5 because of high security issues with the android 7 that the firmware team has to face but they still working on it i doubt that it is going to be easy as i said the higher the android version the higher the security levels to face. "thanks" to google that acts like apple:/

If you want to use your Lem 7 to make emergency calls or "phone calls for help" just put a Sim card in it and call directly from the watch.

Dec 2, 2018 4:09:15 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

you can’t BT calling exists only on android 5 because of high security issues with the android 7 that the firmware team has to face but they still working on it i doubt that it is going to be easy as i said the higher the android version the higher the security levels to face. “thanks” to google that acts like apple:/

I had before a KW99 Smartwatch and there it has functioned with the Bluetooth call I have sold the KW99 and wanted to buy me a new Smartwatch thought that it would give the Lem7 the option synonymous, I would have known then I would have bought another smartwatch

pldarek

do you use sim in the watch?