LEM6 - Bluetooth calling ????

LEM6 - Bluetooth calling ?
Anyway to get this think to do a Bluetooth call without a sim >?

Feb 27, 2018 19:07:07 GMT 1 warlockweary said:
LEM6 - Bluetooth calling ? Anyway to get this think to do a Bluetooth call without a sim >?

Don't know the watch but you don't need a Sim Card to use the BT Call app, if installed. It makes and receives calls via the tethered phone.

I am doing that using “watch droid” app on my lem6 … Really love the app, suggest you try it.

you can read and reply to your messages and much more !!

you need to install it to the phone first and install the assistant app to the watch, establish the BT link and you will love it.

Watch Droid Phone: 
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lumaticsoft.watchdroidphone&hl=en

Watch Droid Assistant:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lumaticsoft.watchdroidassistant&hl=en

regards,

Feb 28, 2018 4:55:55 GMT 1 spyman said:
I am doing that using "watch droid" app on my lem6 ... Really love the app, suggest you try it.

you can read and reply to your messages and much more !!

you need to install it to the phone first and install the assistant app to the watch, establish the BT link and you will love it.

Watch Droid Phone: 
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lumaticsoft.watchdroidphone&hl=en

Watch Droid Assistant:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lumaticsoft.watchdroidassistant&hl=en

regards,

Just curious. You state, "I am doing that using watch droid on my lem6. Doing what? We were talking about making BT Calls without a Sim. I use watch droid on my watches and have never found a way to make BT calls "on the watch" using Watch Droid. Just don't want to further confuse the already confused.

I am using my watch to make calls (over BT) from my phone without sim card installed on the watch itself by installing the watch droid app on my phone and watch.

I have posted the links, maybe you are using a different version or dunno what reason, the one I have installed is the same one from google play on the links mentioned in my previous post.

Kind regards,

Mar 4, 2018 8:39:43 GMT 1 spyman said:
I am using my watch to make calls (over BT) from my phone without sim card installed on the watch itself by installing the watch droid app on my phone and watch.

I have posted the links, maybe you are using a different version or dunno what reason, the one I have installed is the same one from google play on the links mentioned in my previous post.

Kind regards,

I agree that you can "initiate" a call from you watch, on your phone, using the one of the options listed here as shown in the app information:

Call

When you enter a call to your phone the watch shows you the data of the call, with the possibility of rejecting it.

After setting the fast call buttons, from the watch you can dial the number for a call from your phone in the following ways:

• Select the configured contact.

• Dial a number with a keyboard.

• Select a watch contact and dial the number. 

Notice it says “with the possibility of rejecting it” (the call) but not answering it. But that is not the same as “making” or receiving a “BT” call on the watch and then taking or answering the same call from the watch without using your phone, which can only be done with the BT Call app installed. It maybe convenient or unique to initiate the calls from the watch but you still have to have your phone in hand to complete a call after selecting it on the watch or to receive an incoming call coming in to your phone. In most situations where it is not one of your “fast call buttons” that you can use to initiate a call from you watch, just using your phone to make the call is a lot easier. As an example when you receive notification of an incoming call to your phone, in the Watch Droid app, your only option is to Dismiss the call. You cannot complete the call from your watch.

well for me BT calling meant initiating the call and handle received call over the watch in case hands can’t reach the phone right away (like driving for example) …

for what you have described, I agree with you and it is different than what i understood and replied for… and I did not mean to cause a confusion with that … apologies to all who was confused.

however, in my opinion … using the watch to talk and take calls is just useless … you will have your phone with you anyway (because it is a BT Call) so why not use the better speaker and mic that phone has… am just saying .

once again, sorry for the miss understanding.

kind regards,

Mar 5, 2018 9:21:03 GMT 1 spyman said:
well for me BT calling meant initiating the call and handle received call over the watch in case hands can't reach the phone right away (like driving for example) ...

for what you have described, I agree with you and it is different than what i understood and replied for… and I did not mean to cause a confusion with that … apologies to all who was confused.

however, in my opinion … using the watch to talk and take calls is just useless … you will have your phone with you anyway (because it is a BT Call) so why not use the better speaker and mic that phone has… am just saying .

once again, sorry for the miss understanding.

kind regards,

Thanks for clearing that up. There are occasions when it is more convenient to answer calls on the watch and not have to get up to get the phone or find it. But I agree that I prefer to use the phone to take calls when it is handy. 

what kind of link is established between watch and smartphone thru bluetooth?

Is it possible to use BT Call and when in car be connected to car bluetooth?

Anyone try that?

does this watch support bluetooth calls without sim?

Feb 28, 2019 9:05:16 GMT mackus said:
does this watch support bluetooth calls without s

From what I read in the specifications posted on GearWorst it does not have the BT calls feature. Maybe someone that owns one can provide a better answer.