Lem5 Pro Accessibility

Hi, Sorry if this is the wrong section but I received my Lem5 Pro recently and everything has been working fine except that I tried to install “Greenify” but and I cannot see the button to accept in Accessibility because of the round face.I tried mirroring the screen with mobizen but even that has a round face so is useless.Please help

Jan 11, 2018 16:27:09 GMT 1 samiul said:
Hi, Sorry if this is the wrong section but I received my Lem5 Pro recently and everything has been working fine except that I tried to install "Greenify" but and I cannot see the button to accept in Accessibility because of the round face.I tried mirroring the screen with mobizen but even that has a round face so is useless.Please help

switch to square display. or use google gesture to get ot where you want.

Jan 11, 2018 17:44:40 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 11, 2018 16:27:09 GMT 1 samiul said:
Hi, Sorry if this is the wrong section but I received my Lem5 Pro recently and everything has been working fine except that I tried to install “Greenify” but and I cannot see the button to accept in Accessibility because of the round face.I tried mirroring the screen with mobizen but even that has a round face so is useless.Please help

I tried square display but it doesn’t do anything in the Accessibility screen.

Jan 11, 2018 17:48:17 GMT 1 samiul said:

Jan 11, 2018 17:44:40 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

if this is part of the settings of the watch you should be able to reach it, if not it might be that way by the manufacturer.

Jan 11, 2018 18:36:02 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 11, 2018 17:48:17 GMT 1 samiul said:

if this is part of the settings of the watch you should be able to reach it, if not it might be that way by the manufacturer.

I know other users who have had this problem and they used Mobizen to access it but on the Lem5 Pro Mobizen doesn’t show that option in the corner. Another user seb has managed to get around this by rooting his one but I don’t know how to root.

If you go to the menu with the black back ground where you can turn WiFi, Bluetooth and other options on or off - one of these is like a zoom function and turns most apps into a square screen.
Unfortunately it does not work for all apps. Accessibility may be one of those apps.
So unless you root the watch and install xposed you can not do much about it.
It is a well known limitation of the software.
Unfortunately we do not have this watch so we can’t offer any more than advice.
Cheers

/thread/1329/accessibility-service-enabling-using-robot

this will work, but only with root

When changing to square view the app has to be stopped otherwise it remains in full round view. It could also help to uninstall app, change to square view and install again the app.

Regards