lem5 bluetooth media profile stutter/lag

Hello,

i use the lem5 with sim ( standalone ) with bluetooth headset
voice call are ok, but media/music have a stutter issue
if i pass the music trough ‘voice call’ profile with btmono app, music doesn’t stutter ( but poor sound quality due to microphone enabled )

i mailed the lemfo support but no response yet, am i the only experiencing this bluetooth issue ?

really no one ? no one have the lem5 and want to test ?
to know if i must send it back to the shop ?

Feb 22, 2017 13:55:24 GMT 1 guptha said:
Hello,

i use the lem5 with sim ( standalone ) with bluetooth headset
voice call are ok, but media/music have a stutter issue
if i pass the music trough ‘voice call’ profile with btmono app, music doesn’t stutter ( but poor sound quality due to microphone enabled )

i mailed the lemfo support but no response yet, am i the only experiencing this bluetooth issue ?

on s99a bt is crap but with the x3+ i did’nt have the issue i’ve mentioned and the lem5 is as the x5+ that is almost the same as the x3+.

thx for you feedback Sonia

update
contacted lemfo support , they tell device is defect
gearbest provide 2 solutions refund ( need to send pkg in china ) or partial refund (15USD) with xtra point

i really like the smartwach but i wanted to know if other users have the same issue ( i want reorder a new one)

Feb 28, 2017 11:14:58 GMT 1 guptha said:
thx for you feedback Sonia

update
contacted lemfo support , they tell device is defect
gearbest provide 2 solutions refund ( need to send pkg in china ) or partial refund (15USD) with xtra point

i really like the smartwach but i wanted to know if other users have the same issue ( i want reorder a new one)

I have same problem with the No1 D5… I will try my Lemfo once I can flash it back to working state again, but I bet it will also lag.

While playing with VLC through bluetooth speaker, there’s no lag, but the volume is really low. Normal phone blasts the room with the same speaker.

Mar 28, 2017 22:15:13 GMT 1 dud said:
While playing with VLC through bluetooth speaker, there's no lag, but the volume is really low. Normal phone blasts the room with the same speaker.

most likely they made it that way so the sound in headset wo'nt be to loud, the speaker itself is amazing and high but with bt headset true it is'nt that high, i'm sure with root we can change it but you need to know how to do it and what to change:/