LEM5 and Whatsapp web QR code

Hi everyone,

I’d like to scan the QR code on whatsapp web with my phone. Problem is that the corners of the code are missing so the camera on my phone can’t read it.
I’ve tried with Chrome and the built-in browser, but there’s no way to display it fullscreen.
I’ve even downloaded the QR code to display it in the gallery, but it’s still cut.

Is there a way to display a fullscreen QR code on lem5?

Thank you!

username1313 AvatarJan 13, 2018 15:10:42 GMT 1 username1313 said:
Hi everyone,

I’d like to scan the QR code on whatsapp web with my phone. Problem is that the corners of the code are missing so the camera on my phone can’t read it.
I’ve tried with Chrome and the built-in browser, but there’s no way to display it fullscreen.
I’ve even downloaded the QR code to display it in the gallery, but it’s still cut.

Is there a way to display a fullscreen QR code on lem5?

Thank you!

Have you tried using the square display option? It is on the menu screen where you can turn WiFi and BT and wrist wake on or off.
pablo11 AvatarJan 13, 2018 15:13:43 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Have you tried using the square display option? It is on the menu screen where you can turn WiFi and BT and wrist wake on or off.

Yes of course, I tried to change the display option, but even on square mode it cuts the corners out..

Indeed there are basic functions that are missing or unreachable and it's a pitty cause the watch seems restrained. Anyway thank you for your help, I've managed to scan the code by quickly saving it in the phone then I just opened it with file manager.

I have also got an issue, i now only have square display mode, i can’t bring it back to circle display mode!

If the watch will not allow even after a reboot to switch from square to round mode you will have to factory reset.

2 Likes