Lem5 and Lem5 Pro Emergency button

Hi, I’m quite new to all this and recently got my first smartwatch, The Lem5 Pro and noticed that the bottom button is almost entirely useless as it is reserved for the emergency contact. Is there any way to set this button to open an app or perform another function as I would like it to open Watch Droid Assistant when clicked. Also if it helps I am using Universal Launcher.

Jan 9, 2018 14:22:43 GMT 1 samiul said:
Hi, I'm quite new to all this and recently got my first smartwatch, The Lem5 Pro and noticed that the bottom button is almost entirely useless as it is reserved for the emergency contact. Is there any way to set this button to open an app or perform another function as I would like it to open Watch Droid Assistant when clicked. Also if it helps I am using Universal Launcher.

i doubt it but if it can be done most likely with root access.
Jan 9, 2018 14:22:43 GMT 1 samiul said:
Hi, I'm quite new to all this and recently got my first smartwatch, The Lem5 Pro and noticed that the bottom button is almost entirely useless as it is reserved for the emergency contact. Is there any way to set this button to open an app or perform another function as I would like it to open Watch Droid Assistant when clicked. Also if it helps I am using Universal Launcher.

Either rooting (and maybe xposed) or using a button remapping app with an accessibility service is required, although accessibility services are notoriously difficult to activate on our watches.

On my X5+, which is pretty much exactly like a Lem5, my favorite setup is rooted with Magisk and with the Xposed Magisk module installed. From there, I used the “Xposed Edge” app to remap buttons, (my bottom button was set to Recent Apps) and the “Niwatori - One Handed Mode” to resize the screen on demand so I could reach buttons in the corner.

I say “was” because the current Magisk version was causing my watch to be get stuck while booting when trying to activate the Xposed Magisk module, but that’s besides the point. If you can somehow get Xposed running, this is the way to go.