LEM12 Pro A10 Official Support

Hey guys, does anyone know how to save access point settings for this watch?
I can go in, edit values but they are not saved. Normally there would be a save button on stock android.

I don’t endorse that kind of marketing, it was already the same for the Rollme S08.

But i can understand that they need to sell those devices and 0.3MP won’t impress anyone these days.
They went overboard with the 5MP/8MP claim, but if they correct the camera specifications to 2.0MP/5.0MP and maybe implement a interpolation for the front camera, it would be reasonable enough for me.

Edit:
All cameras on the MT6739 boards either use a 2.0MP + 2.0MP or 0.3MP + 5.0MP configuration.

Completely agreed. 1000 times agreed.

1 Like

yes very disappointing not true physical size

2 Likes

Nevermind, figured it out, instead of hitting the back button I had to do a long swipe to save it.

Thank you for your assistance, really appreciated.
Tried power button while attempting to flash, but no success.
Can anybody please help with next step to try to flash this brick Lem 12 Pro, “Otherwise it means disconnecting the battery for a few seconds.”
I can see 4 screws on back of watch - is access to battery and then disconnection battery easy?

Not opened this watch up but have others . Its usually very easy with just one connector . Just keep it slow and be carefull

1 Like

No it is not what I would call easy unless you are used to it.
You have be extremely careful.
I will try to get some pictures up tomorrow.
Cheers

1 Like

Hi guys i’ve been away for a while and following in the background ,coz android watches always intrigued me. since there are a couple on A10 now. Is the fitness approved by now is it possible to run Strava or google fit on A10 watches, that was always my eternal problem i’ve had with Android watches, Because none of them worked great for basic fitness applications. but i adored the 4g, and running so many other good apps on your wrist.I’m back in the market for a 3rd watch.

Hi guys! Im quite a newbie, and I have a question.

I have this watch (lemfo lem 12 pro), and the battery life is terrible :frowning:

I want to use it paired to my phone and have the possibility to reach Internet too, along with gps…

Is it too much? My watch can’t do it only for around 5-6 hours long. And I have much much longer days… And after that time its quite the stupid watch, because of no power… I work in the field, always on the move, so putting on charger somewhere on my desk is not an option…

Whats your experience?

Thanks from Hungary

The battery life on this watch is great so we need to know whats draining your battery .

Are you leaving on wifi and gps when not using it ? If so turn them off

Have you installed any apps that are running in the background ?

Try using Watchdroid to tether your watch to your phone . Make sure it is turn off in battery and data saver in watch .

Raise to wake can use up battery

You can also turn off wifi and bluetooth scanning . Settings - apps and notifications - special app access

See how it goes

Thanks for your answer!

Yes, I have wifi and everything on, but I really dont want to turn it on every time I want to use them. Thats my problem.

And I want to use it as an alternative phone with the sim card I installed in cases I cant reach to my phone because my hands are full with tools etc…

I will restrict everything to run in the background for tomorrow and see what happens.

Anybody has an experience like this? Or any heavy energy users like me? Whats your verdict? :wink:

There are lots of settings and variables that can affect battery life.
display brightness, lift to turn on, display “on” duration
background services
Bluetooth
wifi
gps
cellular mode. If the cell is on, even bad signal can cause battery drain.
If it’s connected to the phone with WiiWear.

It would be once to know your settings.

Jack

1 Like

Have you installed Watchdroid application on your phone and watch? Majority of the communications I do on the watch is done with Watchdroid.

My battery lasts at least 14-16 hours with Watchdroid and bluetooth enabled

1 Like

…COLLUSION! :upside_down_face:

Perhaps in the very near future we will receive firmware with a significantly better battery life … :wink:

5 Likes

Ok.

From now on,

• no WiiWear (it was used before)
  • watchdroid installed
  • display brigthness on 18% (was on 25%)
  • lift to turn on was and will be active because its a watch for god’s sake
  • wifi off
  • gps off
  • cellular data still on

and we will see what it will do next day

by the way, are these normal? sending some pictures

would like that but I’m a bit sceptic… if the hardware cant do it then there is no magick… I hope
I’m wrong :slight_smile:

Dont worry . The hardware is just fine . Be patient . All will be good

2 Likes

With the same configurations, I’ve run about 12-13 hours on my watch. Curious, what do you use your cell data for? I have a SIM installed but most of the time my watch is in airplane mode with only BT enabled. I only use the SIM data if I leave my phone behind.

Since you’re using Watchdroid… I have the notification “vibration” set to .5 seconds and the “show notification” for 20 seconds.

1 Like