LEM12 Pro A10 Official Support

Absolutely right.
No one should use the charging base when flashing… Even if it does work by some miracle - don’t risk it

1 Like

The problem was not in the USB but in the graphics and sound card

I did it through a fully charged Powerbank and it worked. But later, over the cable, too. I was also surprised that the Powerbank supports data transfer. I didn’t know that.
EDIT:
Four pins for Powerbank - I could think that it can do data :slight_smile:

same on the genesis my original charger broke so it was the only way i could plug into the computer was with the charging dock. Very cool feature.

1 Like

for anyone who read it: solved

Hello @pablo11, @none and comunity, i just bought an Optimus 2 today! Let’s pray to have FAW rom too!! The only aspect that i will miss is pinch to zoom. The rest of his features are perfect!

In other hand i left behind my nice watch Lem15 because of a vibration issue and display defect (touch screen disable sometimes and i have to turn it off screen to revive it). Sad about it but i will try to get a warranty with Lemfo Store in Aliexpress.

Now i will give feedback for lem12 pro:

• Battery is so much better than first version (when i told that is has a strange behaviour). Battery is draining constant and it seems is not variable according to some energy draining apps.
  • Speed is i little slow compared to past version but equally it’s ok.
  • Video call is fluent but voice is not (it cuts off in some perids when speaking with someone). My dad has a L12pro too and said the same, so i expect that the watch has this as factory defect.

Regards. I will keep stay in touch (Sorry for my english, i’m from Chile, speaking Spanish).

Sorry for being confused, but I noticed that you said “I will now give feedback for LEM 12 Pro”

Is this a typo and you mean Optimus 2…?

1 Like

Yes lem 12 pro. Sorry about my disorder hahaha.

Sad news: My lem 12 pro had a sudden dead. With 36% battery juice, i started to play YouTube for about 10 minutes. Battery drain was normal and reach 28% at the end. After that, no use and went to my bedroom to start charging like always. The watch turned on the back green light for 1 second and then it turned off.

After that, i can’t turn on the watch. I started to charge for about 30 minutes and i detect high temperature but can’t turn on.

What could be happened??

@ic.dcandelori Put it in a paper bag place it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.

Then see if you can power it up

I suspect that you hit the thermal shutdown protection.

This can happen if you have both Wi-Fi and cellular or BT all operating while having the screen on for a long time.

It is best to use only one type of network connection and leave all others turned off.

Just remember that by the very nature of having so much going on inside a tiny space, which is also semi sealed - it’s going to get hot if screen and network are running for 10 minutes.
Especially if you are wearing it at the same time…

2 Likes

Ok @pablo11

Ok… How i use the watch:

• I use automate APK and when screen turns off, it disables Bluetooth tethering (getting internet via Bluetooth from phone) and wifi. If the phone is not connected to wifi, then watch tethers from phone (not enabling wifi). In other hand, when phone is connected to wifi, watch connects to wifi too and don’t enable BT tethering.

In conclusion, i try to save as much battery as i can, avoiding unnecessary connections.

I will try refrigerator… Thank you.

1 Like

@ic.dcandelori Ok cool.:+1:
Just wanted to understand what may be tripping the thermal shutdown.
I suspect that it is a mixture of streaming network traffic and screen on for ten minutes…
However, I am not sure if these two things alone are enough to trigger the problem.

This is only why I mention these things.

By the way, are you using stock or FAW international firmware on the LEM 12?

I also forgot to ask if it is A10 pro model or the original LEM 12 with Android 7.1.1?

1 Like

Meaby there is some relation that i charged the watch with a cheaper white cable sold in AliExpress… This cable worked in my dad’s Lem12 Pro. In mine, didn’t do anything (¿?).

CLP 1,528 29%de DESCUENTO | Cable de carga magnética Universal para reloj inteligente, cargador magnético de 4 pines, USB 7,62, macho a 4 pines, Y95, KW18, KW88, KW98, DM, 2,0 Space

About your questions:

• I don’t know about the thermal situation. By the way, hasn’t working putting on refrigerator.
  • Was running Faw B2.
  • Lem 12 Pro, original with A10.

Damn!

One thing to be cautious about when using an other cable, is that some of them have inverted polarity. So always be careful and sure, when not using the factory provided cable.

2 Likes

You are absolutely right about this.
For example, if you use the Prime 2 cable on the LEM 12 pro it will blow the power circuit.

However, the Prime 2 is unusual in this respect.

But @Dotsfar is correct and the cable that is supplied with the watch is always the one to trust.

If you order a new cable, you need to be certain that you are buying a cable that has correct polarity.

At the same time - if it works fine for one lem12 pro - then it should be ok for any LEM 12 pro. So it should not be the cause of your issue @ic.dcandelori

1 Like

I think in your case, it would be best to flash the stock firmware.
If you connect the watch and it is not recognised then try pressing the power button for a few seconds.

You need to have the firmware loaded in the flash tool and press the download button - then connect the watch and if it doesn’t flash - press the power button for a few seconds and see if it starts.

Ok, i will try! Thank you!

The magnet makes sure that cable is connected just in one position.

It doesn’t matter much for you now, as it seems you have found a compatible cable, but the problem is that some cables will fit with the magnets and then have opposite polarity for the charge current. So the magnets won’t make a wrong cable work.

2 Likes

Thanks man!