LEM X is now shipping !

Here we will see threads for the new LEMX watch from Lemfo.

Sept 6, 2018 5:48:19 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:

Beside that you just post it at thread about the Bluetooth calling for A7 devices that  they are going to take longer to have this feature, i believe this would be my last Android samartwatch that i will bought it, because i dont see the meaning for no to have it. buy a watch from Lemfo, i will wait at the last time,trying to support those Chineses companies,its frustrate,its not first time that they are doing what ever they want, I am saying this because i was one the first 50 orders maybe  and i did paid $165 and $2 off coupon $163 and the watch  was down around $144 and what happen for first supporting costumers that we paid for bigger amount, wait longer and have those  funny emoji for respond to the messages that we send and even they didnt respond for all the messages and no answer nada. really bad services, i dont get it and still.I did send couples messages saying that at least can we have for fast shipping express and i got a funny emoji, sorry for a little but of frustration,because this is normal on those chineses companies and we still buying,so it is what its. i will hope for no to have problems with the watch.
Sept 6, 2018 6:35:33 GMT 1 leafar said:
Sept 6, 2018 5:48:19 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:

Beside that you just post it at thread about the Bluetooth calling for A7 devices that  they are going to take longer to have this feature, i believe this would be my last Android samartwatch that i will bought it, because i dont see the meaning for no to have it. buy a watch from Lemfo, i will wait at the last time,trying to support those Chineses companies,its frustrate,its not first time that they are doing what ever they want, I am saying this because i was one the first 50 orders maybe  and i did paid $165 and $2 off coupon $163 and the watch  was down around $144 and what happen for first supporting costumers that we paid for bigger amount, wait longer and have those  funny emoji for respond to the messages that we send and even they didnt respond for all the messages and no answer nada. really bad services, i dont get it and still.I did send couples messages saying that at least can we have for fast shipping express and i got a funny emoji, sorry for a little but of frustration,because this is normal on those chineses companies and we still buying,so it is what its. i will hope for no to have problems with the watch.

As has been mentioned before it is a wise shopper who waits until the watches have been in "production" a while and problems if any surface are known. As with the Lem 7 it appears that the  buyers in a rush to get the watch probably got a pre-production version that had issues.Then you can make a better decision on whether to purchase or not.

Also I still have several of the early Kingwear watches KW-08 and KW-18 that have “real” BT calling but are not Android watches. Only my LES 1 now has it installed, I did not add it to my I4 Air and Lem 7 doesn’t have it fortunately. It never has worked well and often requires constant resetting and reloading features to function. The KW series uses the same address book and call log that are permanently installed on the watch. When making a call you either select Sim(local) or BT to complete the call. Simple and it works very well. So I’m spoiled but the way it works on these Android watches leaves a lot to be desired in comparison.

Sept 19, 2018 19:40:20 GMT 1 nar said:
Edited by Admin - idiotic comment!!

I see by your non-credentials that you are the expert on smartwatches. If it is how an individual chooses to spend his money then it is his/her choice. I don't see anybody twisting arms here.

Temporary stop buying LEM X. I bought and delivered from Aliexpress LEMFO official store. The screen is not properly assembled. tilted few degrees off from center line.

Now the seller is trying to buy me off with USD10 refund instead of replacing a new watch. Few other buyers are facing the same issue.

Please have a look on the photos. 

Attachments:

Sept 20, 2018 15:19:05 GMT 1 keenlui79 said:
Temporary stop buying LEM X. I bought and delivered from Aliexpress LEMFO official store. The screen is not properly assembled. tilted few degrees off from center line.

Now the seller is trying to buy me off with USD10 refund instead of replacing a new watch. Few other buyers are facing the same issue. Trying to upload the photos to let you guys have a look.

Mine due from same seller . Interested to see you picture

mine suppose to be sample and it is'nt as yours at all, have you checked if you have firmware updates? if i'm not mistaken it got to do with this issue but not sure, i will check this out, i'm not sure that this is a pre production watch but still not sure, i will check this.

Sept 20, 2018 17:56:01 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

mine suppose to be sample and it is’nt as yours at all, have you checked if you have firmware updates? if i’m not mistaken it got to do with this issue but not sure, i will check this out, i’m not sure that this is a pre production watch but still not sure, i will check this.

Numerous reports on ali express with people complaining about screen not straight ?

Tim And Pierce Collins

i’m not sure that it is hardware problem, i think it is software issue, you’ve seen my lem x on videos using different apps and even WFs, i will check this out and if it is a firmware problem that can be solved.

Sept 20, 2018 19:55:48 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:Tim And Pierce Collins

i’m not sure that it is hardware problem, i think it is software issue, you’ve seen my lem x on videos using different apps and even WFs, i will check this out and if it is a firmware problem that can be solved.

I really hope so . Thanks for helping :+1:
Keep us updated

Sept 20, 2018 18:24:21 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

Sept 20, 2018 17:56:01 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
mine suppose to be sample and it is’nt as yours at all, have you checked if you have firmware updates? if i’m not mistaken it got to do with this issue but not sure, i will check this out, i’m not sure that this is a pre production watch but still not sure, i will check this.

Numerous reports on ali express with people complaining about screen not straight ?

So I was curious what buyers were saying and went and looked at all the reviews. There were quite a few complaining about the screen alignment. But I also got a feel for many that the reviewers do not understand a lot about how the watches are suppose to operate. Finally it must be very popular in Russia because the vast majority of the 1200+ reviews were Russians.

Sept 20, 2018 21:18:54 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Sept 20, 2018 18:24:21 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

So I was curious what buyers were saying and went and looked at all the reviews. There were quite a few complaining about the screen alignment. But I also got a feel for many that the reviewers do not understand a lot about how the watches are suppose to operate. Finally it must be very popular in Russia because the vast majority of the 1200+ reviews were Russians.

Thats very true :+1:

Ok people,
The screen at an angle is an assembly issue and the watch should be returned to the seller.
This is unacceptable and quite rightly you should return it.
Firmware updates will not fix the problem.
As Eric says, because the screen is large you can really notice the problem.

The keyboard issue is an interesting one. The keys should be central and all within the bottom semi circle… Like the photo here… I will see what it is like with other languages because I have not seen any issues like this at all.

Read more: /thread/2539/lemfo-lem?page=21#ixzz5RhFPrWrM

keenlui79 and all,

Please see /thread/2709/message-lemfo-lemx

UPDATE from LEMFO

I confirmed today that the return plan offered over the weekend applies to ALL customers who have received a LEMX watch with a twisted screen.

Regardless of where you purchased it.

Proof of purchase will still need to be included with your application.

Details are here /thread/2709/message-lemfo-lemx