LEM X Iphone Connection

hi there, just got my Lem X and find it it really hard to connect to my iPhone, activate bluetooth, connected but disconnected right away,  any tips or threads or suggestions? do I need SIM card on watch for sure to do this? thanks a lot!!

Sept 19, 2018 15:23:22 GMT 1 willyramos said:

unpair them! do'nt use to pair them via bluetooth do so through the wiiwatch2 app. sadly there are other notifications apps but you can't use any of them cos they are'nt on the apps store.

Sept 19, 2018 16:23:33 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 19, 2018 15:23:22 GMT 1 willyramos said:

unpair them! do’nt use to pair them via bluetooth do so through the wiiwatch2 app. sadly there are other notifications apps but you can’t use any of them cos they are’nt on the apps store.

In 1-2 meters connection is ok, but in the next room BT connection lost. :frowning:

sorry, but there is'nt much i can do cos i'm not an iphone user, you can try and use an app that make sure that BT connections stays on , check if it helps with distances. ***i will check if connection stays if i use BT headset and what is the distance.

Sept 21, 2018 15:03:18 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

sorry, but there is’nt much i can do cos i’m not an iphone user, you can try and use an app that make sure that BT connections stays on , check if it helps with distances.
***i will check if connection stays if i use BT headset and what is the distance.

i did use both connection in my  thor pro,usually the phone connection got disconnected ,and the wiiwatch still ok,i use an Application AutoBluetooth in my watch, with good results but thats the problem with iphone users .

Sept 21, 2018 16:22:21 GMT 1 leafar said:

Sept 21, 2018 15:03:18 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
sorry, but there is’nt much i can do cos i’m not an iphone user, you can try and use an app that make sure that BT connections stays on , check if it helps with distances.
***i will check if connection stays if i use BT headset and what is the distance.

i did use both connection in my thor pro,usually the phone connection got disconnected ,and the wiiwatch still ok,i use an Application AutoBluetooth in my watch, with good results but thats the problem with iphone users .

Meybe IPhone is not good phone… Maybe Lemfo LEM X is the better smartwatch than iPhone is smartphone… Maybe you are right…

Sept 21, 2018 18:31:21 GMT 1 china said:

Sept 21, 2018 16:22:21 GMT 1 leafar said:
i did use both connection in my  thor pro,usually the phone connection got disconnected ,and the wiiwatch still ok,i use an Application AutoBluetooth in my watch, with good results but thats the problem with iphone users .

Meybe IPhone is not good phone… Maybe Lemfo LEM X is the better smartwatch than iPhone is smartphone… Maybe you are right…

I am not saying that, the problem is to Android to IOS, no compatibility at all, mostly iPhone has a lot of restrictions same as Android but android is friendly .
you can’t have a third party application for both devices besides the companion one in this case WiiWatch. Android to Android you have a lot 

Sept 21, 2018 21:57:57 GMT 1 leafar said:
Sept 21, 2018 18:31:21 GMT 1 china said:

Meybe IPhone is not good phone... Maybe Lemfo LEM X is the better smartwatch than iPhone is smartphone... Maybe you are right...

I am not saying that, the problem is to Android to IOS, no compatibility at all, mostly iPhone has a lot of restrictions same as Android but android is friendly . you can’t have a third party application for both devices besides the companion one in this case WiiWatch. Android to Android you have a lot

Probably you are right. Android is not compatible to Apple OS, of course. But why LEMFO say: you can use LEM X with any smartphone, why is app for iPhone WiiWatch, why they lie to us? Is it sbout selling a few watches? Such BT is not suitable for anything. Why does the BT connection fail once, even when the devices are in range again? Why rising the screen does work once or sometimes not? Do you have on your LEM X multitouch? I saw it on youtube but my watch does not exist.

It’s look like you started to know about Chinese electronics devices they are toys, when you buy it you just come to play with them, sorry about for a little bit of frustration, I have been there too but it’s what it’s. I am Android guy I got the iPhone because my daughter bought it for me and we have a contract for two years, maybe this coming December I will change back to Android. If you have an iPhone you need Apple Watch 100% compatibility and you know that it’s not another way around unfortunately. Wait and play with the watch and maybe wait for open watch project. I tell you I have the Thor pro and I am very so far we the update, the Bluetooth connection, root it and magisk manager i get 9 your a day.

1. "But why LEMFO say: you can use LEM X with any smartphone, why is app for iPhone WiiWatch, why they lie to us? Is it sbout selling a few watches? Such BT is not suitable for anything"  - because it should, the problem is with the bunch of restrictions on the ios not the way around.
  1. “Why does the BT connection fail once, even when the devices are in range again?”  - again that is an ios thing (plz read about the connectivities on ios and how it behave with none apple products search xda).

2. “Why rising the screen does work once or sometimes not? Do you have on your LEM X multitouch? I saw it on youtube but my watch does not exist.” - it was addressed and been talked on other threads that it was disabled because of the high sensetivity of the screen in the edges beacuase of the thin bazel.

I, too, have the new Lemfo Lem X smart watch. Staying connected between my iPhone SE and the Lem X is frustrating, not so with my Android Motorola smartphone. The hand raise feature is hit and miss on both iOS and Android. Notifications arrive each and on time with Android and are hit and miss with iOS. Lastly, the notification sound is not audible with Android, but is audible with iOS.