LEM T Reviews and FAQs

+1 Even I am looking for manually sorting the icons in the LEMT default launcher named “mainActivity”. I thought of doing a clear cache on this app to see if that helps resorting the apps but I dont see this app itself in the Manage applications or so called “Uninstall Applications”.

my experience with recovery_C10_480X640_LFLT.img. I spent about 3 days in doing all customizations and completely setup my LEMT with calendar notifications, whatsapp auto start, Swift Key keyboard, rooting, Nova launcher setup, custom watch faces, etc and finally I too TWRP back up of all partitions. This morning I toggled More > Third-party Apps Adapter but after that most of the apps like playstore, whatsapp etc started utilizing only 75% of height and width and rendered with smaller font. I didnt find a way to fix it as toggling back More > Third-party Apps Adapter did not restore it. So decided to restore system and userdata backup I created a day ago and to my surprize, though restore went successful, system booted, I could hear that start up music but after that it went in infinite loop with LEMT logo on screen. Flash tool also did not connect through USB and showed USB device malfunctioned error until I opened the 4 screws on the back and disconnected and reconnected battery. (@ MiniNuke thanks for this life saver suggestion ! ) Finally flashtool detected the device and I restored only system partition from latest firmware and just restored userdata backup from TWRP and all went fine.

So looks like some-one need to check the partition config in the boot.img/recovery.img with TWRP and fix it.

Please tell me. Did someone put a picture on contact? I can 't bet.

Yes, but not with out of the box app, download and install google contact.

1 Like

Hi.
The device freezes after being used for a few days after purchase.
I do factory reset my device, but it did n’t improve.
Finally, flashed ROM, it went in infinite loop with LEMT logo on screen.
Is there anything else I can try ?
…I would be grateful if there was a custom ROM.

Can you please share the model of your smart watch and the name of firmware zipfile you used ? I flashed DM100_LEMT_V1.4_20190919_P successfully on my LEM T. Please make sure you use right scatter file while flashing and never overwrite nvram file.

If it went in infinite loop with LEMT logo on screen then mostly your system partition is not restored properly.

Thank you for your reply.

My device model is LEMT 3+32G ver and I bought from the following site.
(DX com)
I used a firmware named “DM100_LEMT_V1.0_20190831(32+3)”.
then the sutter file used was the one in ZIP.
After making a comment last time, I tried flashing the version of you say, but it still doesn’t start up properly.

…I would like to try again!!

my experience with recovery_C10_480X640_LFLT.img. I spent about 3 days in doing all customizations and completely setup my LEMT with calendar notifications, whatsapp auto start, Swift Key keyboard, rooting, Nova launcher setup, custom watch faces, etc and finally I too TWRP back up of all partitions. This morning I toggled More > Third-party Apps Adapter but after that most of the apps like playstore, whatsapp etc started utilizing only 75% of height and width and rendered with smaller font. I didnt find a way to fix it as toggling back More > Third-party Apps Adapter did not restore it. So decided to restore system and userdata backup I created a day ago and to my surprize, though restore went successful, system booted, I could hear that start up music but after that it went in infinite loop with LEMT logo on screen. Flash tool also did not connect through USB and showed USB device malfunctioned error until I opened the 4 screws on the back and disconnected and reconnected battery. (@ MiniNuke thanks for this life saver suggestion ! ) Finally flashtool detected the device and I restored only system partition from latest firmware and just restored userdata backup from TWRP and all went fine.

noo problem bro! mtk devices are great! also… i know why you had that screen issue where only 75% of the screen is in use. Simple fix. Press and hold the power button and press the circle at the top. hahahhaha sorry for laughing but literally i know 3 people that have restored their watch because of this.

2 Likes

Gentlemen, hello. Can we have a picture of the caller on our watch, please?

Anyone have an idea or way to disable 2 second long press to change watch faces. Make it like 10 seconds. Or something?

use settings search to get into the accessibility settings, there you have a setting called “Touch & hold delay”

How to change long press delay to change watch face from 2 seconds to 7 seconds or more

As with all system preferences on your device, there’s a table of values that you can access to manually change the settings on your phone via a command line. We want to edit the long_press_timeout preference

When you change this value through the “touch and hold delay” dialog in Accessibility settings, it can hold a value of 500, 1,000, and 1,500 milliseconds which corresponds with short, medium, and long respectively. However, we can manually set out own timeout value from the command line.

In order to edit this setting, you will need to have ADB set up on your computer. First, download the ADB binary straight from Google for your particular OS and extract it to a separate directory on your computer. You will need to enable Developer options by going to Settings –> About Phone then tapping on Build number 7 times. Then, enable “USB Debugging” in Settings –> Developer Options. Finally, ensure that ADB is working by starting a command prompt in the same directory as the ADB binary (right-click –> “open command prompt here”) (Or open power shell here) and run the following command:

adb devices

If you see your device’s serial number (and it doesn’t say unauthorized), you’re golden. If you see a pop-up on your watch asking you to grant your computer ADB access, then say yes. If you don’t see either happen, then try rebooting your computer/phone and re-plugging it into your computer. Otherwise, try re-installing the driver.

Once ADB is set-up, it’s time to modify the setting. All you have to do is enter a single command as follows:

adb shell settings put secure long_press_timeout integer

where “integer” is the long press delay in milliseconds ( do not enter any units in the command)

After entering the command, you will need to reboot for it to take effect. I set mine to 9000 (9 Seconds) as I and little cousins always like to play around with lemfos 1.0 firmware fluid gesture watch face. And they have 9 seconds till it asks if they want to change the watch face. And I never use long press on anything else on the watch.

4 Likes

great, same way can you please help figuring out how to rearrange the icons in the default launcher of LEMT which is called “mainActivity” ?

Also is there a way we can use the launcher of LEM10 on lem T ?

Any luck ? If that didnt work, flash the TWRP then wipe the partitions (system, userdata and cache) and with out booting the phone in normal mode flash the stock firmware using flashtool.

I couldn’t find the files in the video description, can you please upload them on google drive?

Friends. I need to disassemble the watch. I 've unscrewed 4 screws, but I can 't disconnect the case. What am I doing wrong?

See if this helps as i dont have one

2 Likes

It worked out. But I don 't know how to get to the button. The watch came with a button falling out.

Thank you to everyone who helped. I did everything. The button now works. When you call from your mobile phone to your mobile phone, there 's a beep, a vibration, and a picture of who 's ringing.

1 Like

How do you swap icons? So that the right ones are on the first.