LEM T Reviews and FAQs

Could be the firmware you have been flashing does not support the touch panel properly.

I know this sounds silly but have you factory reset the watch recently?
The next thing we need to know is, what was the original firmware version you got when you received the watch?

Did you have this problem with the original firmware?

1 Like

I had such a problem that the cable from the screen liked to unplug from the motherboard, I did a format through TWRP 2 months ago, this is a watch from the Polish site GARET.PL and it had GARRET WATCH PHONE ONE PRO PLUS and I damn well repeat I damn well cut it off until I thought about sending it back and refunding my money.

What should I do?

Thank you Pablo. Vital information.

Get me the details of the original firmware version and I will see if I can get it.
The likelyhood is low but I will try.
Then you will have to flash back to stock and rest the watch.
If that doesnā€™t help, it has to be returned to the seller if still under warranty.

Both types are here on the forum - probably in this thread.
Just have a look.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: About the Members Only category

Hello friends,

Could someone share this firmware: DM100_pro_V1.0_20201013W :blush:

Now Iā€™m running Domiwear firmware, Iā€™ve lost the original one mentioned above which seems similar to Domiwear, no issues, rooted, twrp, all good, thanks to you guys! Very helpful!

Although the watch is new, Iā€™m not happy with the battery, so far Accubattery app shows only 1800 mAh as a capacity and this app (paid version) Iā€™m using it on 4 smartphones and seems quite accurate. I donā€™t know which is the real capacity in mAh from the factory, but I tend to believe that is no more than 2000mAh or even less.
Cheers to all!

Both the Ticwris Max S and the Kospet Note are announced with 2000mAh battery, pretty close to what you measure. Some of the Chinese brands are not very honest about the specsā€¦

1 Like

that is, deselect only the preloader and only this?
I will have Lem T old firmware plus only new stuff?
Thanks

I donā€™t get the impression that you understand something of what you are trying to doā€¦

1 Like

yes i am rooting prime SE, but this works :smile::pray:

1 Like

@Garethorus Let us know how you go with root access.
Especially after a factory reset :+1:

Is there a report how it went with rooting? Might be interesting.

Not that I know of.
Mostly it ends up with losing the imei and Mac addresses or a simple ā€œcanā€™t bootā€ situation.
With Android 9 and Android 10 I mean.
Android 7 is much easier in this respect.

Yes, youĀ“re so right, rooting has itĀ“s advantages (depending what someone wants to achieve), but can be very trickyā€¦ However, expierenced users are most of times able to revert unwanted results or as last option flash back stock firmware.