LEM T Reviews and FAQs

If the Third-party apps adapter is set in settings/more, this can cause screen resolution problems…

2 Likes

To change the font size you can play with the app " Enlarge Font"

This is always an issue with DPI on these watches… Ideally the resolution should be lower… There is no reason to have such high resolutions on such small screens. There are small benefits of looking at photos but big trade off with dealing with such small fonts.

It took years before MS Windows was able to change the scaling of the entire system. Android is years away from doing that on their screens.

Great, this method solved the problem! Now absolutely useful. I made it without factory reset. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hmmm… I interesting. I’ll give it a try because I need Hungarian system language.

@Batta_Krisztián too bad that his links only goes to a commit to the device tree and to the thread for twrp requests then

This is the recovery… I thought I had already uploaded it a long time ago lol

3 Likes

Even Unbox Therapy has gotten the lem t now:

5 Likes

Hi! I trying it now if you wish :wink: And I take a short video :slight_smile:

1 Like

So. I have bad news for you about Pokemon Go. I made a short video but I haven’t a permission to upload it

Indeed. I you activate it shows more, but then the font is smaller. Thanks

Promethian: You’re right, the problem was there!

1 Like

(Hi. Just joined the site.)
I seem to be the only person that can’t get apps like Chrome to show up in the Play Store. Tried a system reset and this nifty auto test menu that you can access if you touch the 7.1.1 in the settings menu a couple of times.

Update the playstore app… in playstore settings click on the app version number, then it will update,and should show chrome.

4 Likes

I received my LEMT yesterday and I thought it was a great smart watch. Really responsive and the screen lovely and big (for someone with a visual impairment). Some say the watch is heavy but I’m not so sure as it feels fine on my wrist. It’d be great if the watches had a dark mode where everything was white on black. Sadly though I’m in a tough position as my watch appears to be faulty (not sure if anyone else has this issue) The sound is really quiet. I mean “really” quiet compared to my LEMX (which is also faulty after 11 months with the battery not even lasting 3 quarters of a day anymore). Has anyone else had issues with the speaker being faulty, muffled and really quiet? It’s a shame I like the watch and with a few tweaks I’m sure it’d be great. I also found sound levels low when using bluetooth headphones too which was odd. Such a shame… I will say the docking charger is a vast improvement over the LEMX where I had to order a replacement in the first month or so. So if you’re lucky and get a working unit you’ll like the LEMT if you can live with the size. :slight_smile: The whole firmware needs a lot of work though with apps flipping on their side and features missing which could really improve the watch experience. I personally think the LEMX is a nicer watch for me (if the battery had lasted a year + ). :slight_smile:

Have you tried accessibility settings for Text readability improvment ?
Also the “Rotation Control” App on the PlayStore can force the correct orientation for some apps.

2 Likes

Its a long shot but noted on another watch . Is the sound any better with sim card cover off ? . Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for your replies.

Here’s a video of the issues I’m facing.
https:// www .dropbox .com/s/ x2pws1g6v5s6oot/lemfo_LEMT_sound.mp4?dl=0

The sound gets better if you apply light pressure to the underneath of the case. I did wonder if it was an issue with moisture or something via shipping. It’s likely to be much colder here than china and it has been on a long journey. But it worries me that the sound changes so dramatically if you touch the bottom or when you’re putting on the strap. It’s a shame that the watch doesn’t have accessibility out of the box but I have installed the app to give you access to them. For everyday notifications the text on droid watch is perfect for me so it’s only web browsing that’s more of a struggle. Would be great if I could find a black keyboard. Oh … one other thing. At the bottom of apps there’s a strange chinese app with -3D at the end. Any ideas what this is? Thanks again all. Help is much appreciated.

Personally i would return this asap to seller . This is a hardware problem so you will not resolve this . Other tweaks can be worked around but not this . Thanks

1 Like

Thanks. Oddly I noticed a screw was missing on one side of the sim tray. I did take it off and it was much louder but sounds really muffled and not clear in comparison to my LEMX. LEMFO say return it to them for repair but I am not doing this as it’s only a day old. Can someone tell me how the audio compares to the LEMX with this watch (if they have both). ? Thanks for all your help. I really must have a look on these forums for help with my 11month old LEMX battery issues. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Eric_Crochemore may be able to answer this as he is the only mod with ( i believe ) both of these watches . Thanks

1 Like