LEM T Reviews and FAQs

Cannot over emphasize how important “clean” contacts, in some but not all situations. I clean mine with alcohol every time, this time of year because of sweat. Even a thin film of residue on the contacts can cause resistance at the small cable tips, which can result in heat and or refusal to charge. I have experienced both and is why I clean them religiously.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion.
Finally find the culprit. My wi-fi signal in my room is fairly weak plus LEM T reception on wi-fi is the weakest of all smartwatch I own. Normally any android phone or watch got 2 bars, but LEM T only have one or just the base bar.
Since my LEM T wi-fi setting is always on, so it’s always trying to connect then disconnect and repeating that vicious circle.
I fixed my router placement and now it’s fine.

1 Like

Would you happen to have a D variant for TICWRIS? not that I mind the LEMFO Startup but I’d like to return it to Stock and +1 for this it really made sending this to China not happening

You know what your original firmware version is?
I do have the firmware but we need to be sure that you get the right version.
There are 3 different types of screen.

Originally I believe it was a 1.0 definitely a D Variant, funney thing is after a pattern lock mishap (the pattern I thought I set wasn’t the one it seamed to take) TICWRIS support directed me to do a firmware update since they only had the one version posted, which of course caused my screen to fine line, so I proceeded to request a refund form the seller they approved but wanted in china on my dime I search for answers , found it here and back in business with LEM “D”

Here is the LEM T D variant firmware

Also, if you happens to forgot the lock screen just flash both cache and userdata using flashtool. from any firmware is fine. it will reset to factory settings back.
After that just do factory reset from settings if you encounter any problem.

Yep but I thought he was asking for Ticwris MAX firmware for the D type screen…?
Either way it’s not a problem

1 Like

Correct - (edit:Yes the latest TICWRIS “D” Variant is what I’m searching for /edit) Besides I only found this place after trouble happens, Tech Support is not as accurate in repairs - reset/reflash is a common practice

One week experience using LEM T D variant

1. Sound from loudspeaker is loud, just like my phone sounds. perhaps this one of the fixes in D variant. since earlier version have sounds problems (so far I read in forum)
  2. Can withstand medium rain, using it around 15 minutes with my bike. and daily washing hands. only remove it when gone sleep, since who knows perhaps I do some trashing when sleep lol.

Other thing just like in this thread, also I notices few drawback

1. We have accelerometer, but the sensor is unusable for device rotation. since many apps have few options not available in landscape view (google calendar options, whatsapp photo uploads). so app for screen rotation is a must. If this sensor enabled then these apps just will useful for force rotation only.
  2. Be careful about membrane covering speaker port, I break it when clearing it from dust and soot (my fault bring it to plowing and planting at my farm lol) even just using a soft toothbrush for cleaning it carefully. I changed it to my old xperia phone speaker wired mesh and it as good as new, still good for washing hands but dunno about prolonged water exposure yet.

And at least my 6 years wish for android phone on wrist is granted. a big watch but look perfect on my wrist, can run android apps without any drawback (got cut in corners, too small, etc) and can withstand my daily usage without charging in the afternoon. for now I leave my phone at home and only bring my LEM T for my activities (with BT earphone for calls of course).

2 Likes

Took my watch out of my home for the first time. Could not hit the keys with gloves on. Is there a stylus or equivalent I could use on the virtual keyboard?

Every touchpen will work.

Thanks, too bad i cannot find an old one.

Tried again at home. Maybe partially due to Gboard. Anyone tried a stylus that works with the DM100?

I just received an OTA notification for a firmware update of my Ticwris.

Screen variant D from 1.0 to 2.0 (TICWRIS_MAX_V2.0_20200905D_20200907-1028) size: 44.75M
Release Date:2020-10-9

Optimization System
Minor Bug Fixes

Has anyone installed this update yet ?

Does anyone know where I can find more information on the update ? What optimizations and bug fixes ?

I have been very busy recently and just have time to check. I will try upgrade it tonight. Hopefully it works. Thanks.

Unfortunately LEM T D doesn’t have OTA and stuck on older version for now.

I’ll see if I can get the latest from the server

It has been successfully to reboot but still have lines very lightly in background, is it possible get fixed?

Maybe.
It would be very useful if you could tell me what version you had before all this happened

aw I forgot the version before I root it completely…