LEM 7 LOSS DATA

My LEM 7 worked for one week and then it loss the data. Where and how can I get the files to make it worknagain?

Luis

Sept 30, 2018 23:33:33 GMT 1 poinsintido said:
My LEM 7 worked for one week and then it loss the data. Where and how can I get the files to make it worknagain?

Luis

what do you mean lost the data? all the things you had on the watch?

Sept 30, 2018 23:59:58 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Luis

what do you mean lost the data? all the things you had on the watch?

YES… I WAS GIVEN THE FLASH TOOLS AND THE FILES BUT WHEN I TRY TO FLASH IT IT STAYS AT THE DOWNLOAD PORTION AND NOTHING HAPPENS

poinsintido

there are two type of the watch most likely yours it the newest, every try you did with flashing the firmware resulted that way?

Oct 2, 2018 2:19:05 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:poinsintido

there are two type of the watch most likely yours it the newest, every try you did with flashing the firmware resulted that way?

Yes… I tryied already 4 times but it seems that tje glash tool does not work properly. When I click the download button and it stay there, does not do anythinh

Luis

Just curious, why did you feel a need to flash new firmware? I am still running V2.4 firmware in my Lem 7, that it came with installed from the factory and have had no problems. So no reason to update at this time.

poinsintido

1. when did you buy the watch (as i said there are two types of the watch different firmwares)?

2. are you using the latest sp flash tool?

3.can you upload of the messege that appears on sp flash tool when it fails?