LEM 7 Incorrect Time

I have just purchased a LEM 7 and I am having difficulty setting the correct time.  the watch is connected to my phone and wifi. Can anyone help

Oct 13, 2018 19:50:29 GMT 1 boydy said:
I have just purchased a LEM 7 and I am having difficulty setting the correct time.  the watch is connected to my phone and wifi. Can anyone help

change from auto to manually and set the zone area and then go back to auto.

I have tried this but it reverts to the incorrect time

Oct 13, 2018 20:34:20 GMT 1 boydy said:
I have tried this but it reverts to the incorrect time

Don’t let the timezone to auto.

Auto time zone off, auto date and time also off, I set the time and it reverts to the incorrect time.

Oct 14, 2018 8:58:33 GMT 1 boydy said:
Auto time zone off, auto date and time also off, I set the time and it reverts to the incorrect time.

Only reason for that would be that the watch turn off with 0% battery and loose his Time…

When the watch arrived it would not turn on so I charged it, how can I reset the timezone?

Oct 14, 2018 8:58:33 GMT 1 boydy said:

When you say "it reverts to the incorrect time," what exactly do you mean? The hour and minutes are incorrect, wrong time zone or it shows it in a 24 hour display. Looking at my Lem7 the options are: Automatic date & time ( I select off); Automatic time zone ( I select off); Set Time (scroll to desired Hour & Minute select Ok); Select Time Zone; (Set desired time zone from list); Use 24-hour format by toggling it on or off. I have never had experienced  this issue with any of my many watches.

Also what watch face is displayed when this occurs? Any watch face or only a certain one. A stock watch face that came installed on the watch or one that you installed?