Lem 7 connect Problem Wiiwatch2

Hi I have problem connecting my Lem7 Smartwatch to wiiwatch2 nonstop crashes the app I’ve got the Smartwatch yesterday please help my smartphone is a Huawei Mate 10 Pro Android 8

Nov 29, 2018 12:48:40 GMT 1 pldarek said:
Hi I have problem connecting my Lem7 Smartwatch to wiiwatch2 nonstop crashes the app I've got the Smartwatch yesterday please help my smartphone is a Huawei Mate 10 Pro Android 8

On the main page there is a link to the You Tube page under "Announcements" top of the page. There you will find a video showing how to connect to WiiWatch2. If you don't follow these instructions you will have problems just like you have.

Don’t know but it happens to me since last wiiwatch 2 update…

The problem is still there to do everything according to instructions but sometimes the app connects to the smartwatch but 10 to 15 seconds, the app close and then can do nothing more as soon as I open the app after 2 seconds again the app crashes so I do not know what I can do the app is the latest from the Play Store

Nov 29, 2018 21:42:20 GMT 1 pldarek said:
The problem is still there to do everything according to instructions but sometimes the app connects to the smartwatch but 10 to 15 seconds, the app close and then can do nothing more as soon as I open the app after 2 seconds again the app crashes so I do not know what I can do the app is the latest from the Play Store

Try to install the one on the web page given when hitting the queston mark in the watch connect application.

Hi riktop so finally have a connection adjusted my current problem is that I can not make Bluetooth calls what I have to note. I would like to make the calls on my smartphone via the Bluetooth Call feature on my smartwatch calls and if someone calls me that I am talking about the Smartwatch

Nov 30, 2018 17:40:02 GMT 1 pldarek said:
Hi riktop so finally have a connection adjusted my current problem is that I can not make Bluetooth calls what I have to note. I would like to make the calls on my smartphone via the Bluetooth Call feature on my smartwatch calls and if someone calls me that I am talking about the Smartwatch

you can't all android 7 smartwatches do'nt have this feature as for high security issues with this version of android the firmware team works on it but this is'nt an easy task.
Nov 29, 2018 12:48:40 GMT 1 pldarek said:
Hi I have problem connecting my Lem7 Smartwatch to wiiwatch2 nonstop crashes the app I've got the Smartwatch yesterday please help my smartphone is a Huawei Mate 10 Pro Android 8

I have the same problem whith wiiwatch2 , do you know if can we use another app to run lem7 ?
Dec 5, 2018 19:56:07 GMT 1 dexbummper said:

you can use Watch Droid or M2D or Swapp Link

Dec 6, 2018 3:16:31 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 5, 2018 19:56:07 GMT 1 dexbummper said:

you can use Watch Droid or M2D or Swapp Link

Watch droid phone run better than wiiwatch , thanks