LEM 5 not charging

Hi I have an LEM5 smartwatch  and it is no longer charging…I changed cable to puck-style charger, nothing…changing puck doesn’t make a difference either…charge is now too low for watch to stay on…any ideas? 

Nov 3, 2017 15:34:03 GMT 1 don said:
Hi I have an LEM5 smartwatch  and it is no longer charging......I changed cable to puck-style charger, nothing......changing puck doesn't make a difference either...charge is now too low for watch to stay on....any ideas? 

open the watch and see if the battery is connected proparly, and clean the dots on the back cover of the watch with a bit alcohol (i do it) and try again.

Thanks soniasophie9697, I took the cover off, connected the puck to the contacts, took voltage readings from the inside contacts on the cover, got proper voltage readings…battery is connected properly…I think it’s the board that is the issue…I did clean the contacts also…

Nov 5, 2017 14:56:05 GMT 1 don said:
Thanks soniasophie9697, I took the cover off, connected the puck to the contacts, took voltage readings from the inside contacts on the cover, got proper voltage readings...battery is connected properly....I think it's the board that is the issue......I did clean the contacts also.....

did you check the charging dock? sometimes it stops working.

yes, I took voltage readings at the contacts, all were good…

Nov 7, 2017 1:39:41 GMT 1 don said:
yes, I took voltage readings at the contacts, all were good......

maybe seb84 can help more:) i still think it is the charging dock, btw, maybe it is also corrosion problem.

sounds like a hard case.

let me see i understand you right.

you get good voltage at the charger pins. if you remove the back cover and connect, you also get good readings on the inside of the cover (at the inside of the 4-pin connector?)

can you also make a pic of the inside of the watch once?

for me earlier, it was easy, while my pins were just rusting away (oxidation).

check the parts on the board. when i opened mine, i found a resistor, that was loose and needed to be soldered again. the overall assembly seems a little weak and a second control of all items attached correctly can’t be wrong.

let me know