LEM 16 power bank

I just received my LEM16 with it’s power bank. It looks identical to my Optimus 2 power banks. Is there any difference between the two power banks as far as MH and voltage (one is 1000MH and the other is 900MA)? Are the polarity on the charring pins the same?

I have used both of these on my Optimus 2 but one only has two pins and the other has four.
The Z40 does not seem to work with both but the Optimus 2 does… :thinking:
Strange, but that’s my experience.

However, no matter what I say - please check the polarity with a simple led bulb or something.
I don’t want to be responsible if they have changed something and not informed me.
I have one of the very first Z40 LEM16 and you have a new one.
Who knows what the factory is doing in between then and now :confused:.
Be careful :handshake:

4 Likes

thanks! I’ll verify the polarity with a tester at work. If they’re compatible I’ll have double the power banks.

2 Likes

I verified the polarity of both banks. They are the same. I’ve been using them interchangeably on both my LEM16 and Optimus 2 for about 5 days. I’m not seeing any adverse effects.

2 Likes

Yep, that’s my experience too.
Thanks for the confirmation.
I am always very careful about recommending this, but it seems to be working well.
This why I am hesitant to tell people it’s ok…

1 Like

So if I buy the Optimus 2 as a back-up to my Lem 16 which is starting to disintegrate I will be able to use the Lem 16 power bank as well?

1 Like

Hey, just wondering, what do you mean by disintegrating

The casing anchor [? correct term unknown] that holds the strap is cracked/split. Same thing brought about the demise of my Kronos Blade. Watch still works, but strap can no longer be attached. Although, I have used superglue to hold things together for the moment, given my previous experience it is only a matter of time before they completely perish to the point that glue won’t hold it together…please excuse the cat hair on my bed.

I’m using both the OPTIMUS 2 and LEM16 using the same charging bank, No problems yet.

2 Likes

Yep, me too :+1::+1:

2 Likes