Latest Thor pro and Thor 4 pro update

This watch is no different from most watches covered here. Go to the You Tube channel and watch the video. The YT link it at the top of this page.

1 Like

hi.you have tried this Rom zeblaze-thor-4-pro-stock-rom-xy_thor4_pro_bl_20200722.4203865 / .it works fine?

Sorry for being off topic but I have thor 4 pro and I was wondering if someone could help. When I don’t put any sim card I am wondering if i can see caller id on screen watch when someone calls my cellphone. Of course, zeblaze and phone are bluetooth connected but I cannot see anything on screen watch, I just feel a vibration but screen watch remains black. Thank you.

How is your watch linked to your phone, which app are you using?

Thank you very much. Finally, I managed to get the call notification (don’t know how this finally happened). My only problem now is that I cannot get caller id name (it shows only number), perhaps because my contacts have been stored with greek characters and thor 4 pro does not support greek language. I use the wiiwatch apk but I don’t like it very much. Can you suggest any alternative apk? Thanks again.

If you are using an android phone, you might have a look at watchdroid. You’ll find it at the playstore.

Thank you for your suggestion. Indeed, much better app

1 Like