Latest firmware Z28-LEM7-NHH-V1.0 or Z28-LEM7-V2.5?

I just received my new watch couple of days back and it shows the firmware as Z28-LEM7-NHH-V1.0 while I saw in some other thread on proboard that latest firmware is Z28-LEM7-V2.5. But when I do Wireless update I get message “Your device’s software is currently up to date”. Please can someone confirm whether NHH-V1.0 is the latest firmware or not.

Thanks in advance!!

Sept 20, 2018 5:48:53 GMT 1 jiten said:
I just received my new watch couple of days back and it shows the firmware as Z28-LEM7-NHH-V1.0 while I saw in some other thread on proboard that latest firmware is Z28-LEM7-V2.5. But when I do Wireless update I get message "Your device's software is currently up to date". Please can someone confirm whether NHH-V1.0 is the latest firmware or not.

Thanks in advance!!

you  can update manually, just to clarify first use the watch without the updates see if all ok, connecitivities, battery…and if all ok so…no need to update do the update just if you feel you need to, i know before the update to v2.4 all was great and after it not so much and that is why i’ve done the v2.5 update.

I just received my new watch couple of days back and it shows the firmware as Z28-LEM7-NHH-V1.0 while I saw in some other thread on proboard that latest firmware is Z28-LEM7-V2.5. But when I do Wireless update I get message "Your device's software is currently up to date". Please can someone confirm whether NHH-V1.0 is the latest firmware or not.

Thanks in advance!!

It’s a newer firmware for the new versions that use a different screen vendor. Theoretically you will brick your device if you flash another version like V2.5

Thanks in advance!!

Sept 21, 2018 21:15:37 GMT 1 iscle said:

Thanks in advance!!

It’s a newer firmware for the new versions that use a different screen vendor. Theoretically you will brick your device if you flash another version like V2.5

sorry, thanks iscle it was confirmed that it has different screen that means different FW, so plz wait till it will be uploaded and check if you have the right FW.

I am curious to know which one has the better screen

Thanks Iscle!! I haven’t updated yet as I was playing around with the watch as suggested by Sonia. So far I haven’t found any issues except that screen wake function does not stay longer … it just stays for around 2 secs which makes it difficult to see any details.

Sept 24, 2018 13:03:24 GMT 1 jiten said:
Thanks Iscle!! I haven't updated yet as I was playing around with the watch as suggested by Sonia. So far I haven't found any issues except that screen wake function does not stay longer ... it just stays for around 2 secs which makes it difficult to see any details.

try Eric's launcher about the time i do'nt think it can be changed might with root but not sure at all.

ricktop

pablo11

I can not find where to download the firmware update link to the Z28-LEM7-V2.5 model

I’d love you to come here.

Oct 16, 2018 15:07:17 GMT 1 hagai said:

you need to be sure about your model cos there are two type of this watch so check first before flashing.

/board/61/lemfo-firmware

Where do we find this update? I am in 2.4 if there is the 2.5 I am taker.

The reason is simple the display shows not the real weather. So the 2.5 can, maybe fix this bug

edit

it’s good I found