Last one for today ! This is an homage to ORIENT watch.

Last one for today !

This is an homage to ORIENT watch.

I own this orient watch that i really like. The funny thing with this automatic watch is the hour hand that changes of colour every hour. In fact, if you watch realy close, the hour hand is not a “hand”, it’s a “circle” with a hole in it ! So i used the very same trick to make this electronic version !
A couple of voluntary differences :

• no more logo (too big !)
  • colour changes are more smooth on the copy
  • no “japan mvt…” etc at the bottom…

Hope you like it !
(Updated. Bigger date)

PLEASE, READ CAREFULLY (please, please ! ;o)

Designing faces takes a lot time and most of you know that… By the way, all the faces I (re)design are FREE and always be. Whatever they are original or homage to existing watches.

SO IF you like them please consider a donation as a “paiement” to any association YOU like…
I like :

Please, please… give 2$, 3€, 5£… whatever !

Here is the file I GIVE you:
PLEASE, READ CAREFULLY (please, please ! ;o)

Designing faces takes a lot time and most of you know that…
By the way, all the faces I (re)design are FREE and always be. Whatever they are original or homage to existing watches.

SO IF you like them please consider a donation as a “paiement” to any association YOU like…
I like :

Please, please… give 2$, 3€, 5£… whatever !

Here is the file I GIVE you:

6db2296db38150446748c001ce403839.png

Looks awesome @Roland_Tanguy_Lannuz !

Excellente réalisation Roland ! Quelle montre avez-vous ?

Hello Alex… the date figure has the same “scale” (not size) as on the original which is (i think) a bit larger than a D5+. Making the date a bit bigger should be possible. I don’t get my own watch yet (just ordered one !). I will update it; Easy.

@Jean-Philippe_COUTAN Hello, I’m French so I understand your post but I guess english is better here… I don’t have a watch yet… just ordered a No1 D5+ two days ago. I should get it within two weeks or so.

Updated !!! Date figure is a bit bigger now. Just let me know !

Hello again. Sorry Alex but this skin purpose was to be as close as possible as the original watch (except for minorstuf described above…). I made it a little bigger for YOU. “thank’s” would have been appreciated. Now, if yoy don’t like it, don’t use it… What could I say more ?
Take care.

I’d be happy to share the PSD file if you need it ;o)