L' Duchen Perseides

Here comes a watch from a relatively unknown watch manufacturer from Switzerland. L’Duchen. This brand has created some very nice watches for women. For example this one. A beauty, in my opinion.

Credits: https://lduchen.com/

Download for Stocklauncher:-lDuchen5.1.zip - Google Drive

Download for Universal Launcher: -Lduchen2 Uni.zip - Google Drive

promo2

promo

9 Likes

Nice one …G

2 Likes

Thank you, @Warlock_Weary !:slightly_smiling_face:

Another cool piece of work :+1: . Thankyou

1 Like

It doesn’t look like a watch for women … More like a style for men. Nice work. Thanks

3 Likes

Maybe it looks like a watch that men think women like… :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you, doc! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Certainly a very classy looking face G1N! :+1: :+1: Simple design really and yet quite elegant. As to who should wear it…well women of course…and any guys who like to dres…er who want to! :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, “Honestly officer, I was trying the dress on to make sure it would fit my wife”!! :woozy_face:, Doons

1 Like

Thanks, @Doonsbury . Did you noticed that I’ve made a Stocklauncher Version- Especially for you!
(OMG, @Dr_Andy_Vishnu will now protest loudly… :wink:)

2 Likes

Yes G1N, I did indeed notice that (Cotton in ears to drown out the good @Dr_Andy_Vishnu screams!! :crazy_face: :rofl:) I think I’ll be able to wear it when the Missus makes me do the dishes after tea…thats when I wear this really snazzy floral apron! :woozy_face: :rofl: Cheers, “But Sweetheart, this guy on the Forum made this face just for me…er…let me rephrase that…”!, Doons

Magnifique, definitely for women …

I’m wearing it :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:joy: :man_with_veil:For now, it is in the collection :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Fellow Forum Members…the good @Dr_Andy_Vishnu post has given me the most amazing mental picture :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl:@G1NT0N1C I think you & I ought to get ready to SCREAM!!! :crazy_face: :rofl:, Cheers, “What the good Dr wears when he is not Moderating is entirely his own business”!! :crazy_face:, Doons

2 Likes