KYR Watchfaces: KYR Speedster Auto

Available in my blog.

Watchface Features: Analog time (hour, minutes and seconds hands). Weekday. Day. 10 seconds dial. Battery percent dial.

Tap options for compatible watches: Tap in the date area to open the calendar. Tap in the battery percent dial to open the battery options. In Android 10, tap in the 10 seconds dial to open the stopwatch. In Android 7.1.1, tap in the 10 seconds dial to open the clock app (the stopwatch must be selected manually there).

New driving and racing style watchface for those who loves speed and driving. Combining dark and light grey details, the dial background shows the kind of pattern we can see in some carbon fiber elements. The details of the hour marks and the numbers perfectly reminds the dashboards, and to complete the design there’s, of course, a 10 seconds chronograp.

A must-have watchface that suits any kind of situation, for all the speedsters!

This watchface comes in 3 versions: The first one is without tap options, for smartwatches with Android versions previous to 7.1.1. The second one is for smartwatches with Android 7.1.1 like Kospet Prime SE, Lemfo LEM10, etc. The last one is for watches with Android 10, like the Kospet Prime 2 and future watches with this OS.

Video Preview:

7 Likes

Great work . Thankyou again

2 Likes

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu Thank you, buddy!

1 Like

Great to see some more of your high class work Kyrnath! :+1: :+1: Plenty of information on the face…but presented in a stylish manner. I particularly like the big, bold main hands…easy to read at a glance and they suit the character of the face. Another great innovation in providing the vid of the watch in action mate! :+1: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

@Doonsbury Thanks, mate! As always, my #1 fan :smiley:

2 Likes

great work! looks very stylish mate… and whatever @Doonsbury said xD

2 Likes

Thanks, bro!

1 Like

Ah to be quoted (? :woozy_face: :crazy_face:) by the man who made me that “Poker card” face watch (Still the one of my great favorites!) is indeed an honour! :+1: Cheers mate, Doons

1 Like

Hmmmm, so I am your “#1 fan” eh? Well I’ve been thinking (And that could mean bad news for you! :laughing:) Seeing I am so loyal and a genuine nice guy ( :woozy_face:) I guess you’ll be thinking “You know I really ought to do something nice for the ole Doons…maybe buy him a Kospet prime as a token of my appreciation for all the nice stuff he says about my watch faces…because, after all, if it wasn’t for Doons advertising my faces to his fellow Forum members, who’d even know I was designing any”?! I’m sure @R_Sauvalle would agree that you should do that…after all he said that what I said about your watch face was nice (Something like that anyway! :crazy_face:) So by all means send me a new Kopset prime Krynath…it will make you feel ever so good when you have done it! :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, #1, Doons

2 Likes

Haha No worries. I’m glad you liked it and sorry for copyright infringing your comments heheh.
Also, you must be funny as hell at parties

2 Likes

Nice one @Kyrnath

1 Like

@Joao_Nascimento Thanks, bro!

1 Like