KYR Watchfaces: KYR Solar System

Available in my blog.

Watchface Features: Analog time (hours and minutes hands, and seconds pointer in the border). Weekday. Day. Month. Steps. Distance travelled (ONLY in Android 7.1.1 and above). Weather. Temperature. Battery percent.

Tap options for compatible watches: Tap in the date area to open the calendar. Tap in the weather area to open the weather app. Tap in the battery percent area to open the battery options. Tap in the steps area or the distance area to open the fitness app. Tap in the Earth to open Google Maps.

Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune… and, of course, the Sun. There’s nobody who doesn’t know them all. The Solar System, our “neighbourhood” in the Universe, now in your wrist with this watchface. Futuristic dial look and hours/minutes hands (the seconds hand is replaced by a smaller futuristic digital indicator) in a watchface that shows all the Solar System “official” planets as markers for 8 of the hours, and our Sun in the center of the dial.

The info like the date, the weather, the battery percent, the steps and distance is also shown in a futuristic font. And, tapping in our planet, the Earth, you can open Google Maps to know where you are at any moment, or get indications to reach any place you want to go.

Take a trip through our Solar System with this watchface!

This watchface comes in 3 versions: The first one is without tap options, for smartwatches with Android versions previous to 7.1.1. The second one is for smartwatches with Android 7.1.1 like Kospet Prime SE, Lemfo LEM10, etc. The last one is for watches with Android 10, like the Kospet Prime 2 and future watches with this OS.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The tap options in the version for Android 10 ONLY works with the stock firmware, and NOT in the different beta “International FAW firmwares” that are being developed by Full Android Watch and Wiiteer, because some of the apps used changed from one version to another, and others disappeared. Some of them may work, or not, in those firmwares. Keep this in mind if you’re using any of those beta firmwares.

Video Preview:

10 Likes

@Kyrnath Outstanding work!

1 Like

Thank you, dude!

This is captain James T. Kyrnath of the Star ship Andriodprize…routine investigation of a quasar phenomenon in the Gamma Hydra 4 system has revealed an Alien watch face!!! It is believed to have been created buy those technological giants that inhabit the KYR solar system.
First office Spark has advised me that it would be logical to avoid the KRY people because their logo on their watch is obviously meant to represent a “Bird of Prey” warship!
Strongly suggest that all Federation Forum members avoid direct contact with the warlike KYR people…but recommend that they adopt any watch faces captured from the KYR system…Captain James T. Kyrnath…out! :crazy_face: :rofl:
Kyrnath, mate, it is one awesome watch face! :+1: :+1: Cheers, 'They want me to boldly go where I’ll never be heard of no more", Doons

3 Likes

Hello. I would like to know the type of watch in the tutorial. Thanks.

If by “tutorial” you mean “preview video”, it’s the Kospet Prime 2.

Hahahahahaha must be the comment that made me laugh harder. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like