KYR Watchfaces: KYR Retro Star

Available in my blog.

Watchface Features: Digital time (hour and minutes). Weekday. Day. Month. Weather. Temperature. Steps. Battery percent.

Tap options for compatible watches: Tap in the day to open the calendar. Tap in the battery icon to open the battery options. Tap in the steps icon to open the sports and fitness app. Tap in the weather icon to open the weather app.

Made for all those nostalgic people, fans of the 80’s and the retro culture, this watchface would be the favorite of Parzival, the main character of the movie Ready Player One. This digital watchface shows a neon style star, with all the info displayed in a retro style font with a color gradient that reminds those retro colors.

A stylish and colorful watchface that will make your smartwatch look cool!

IMPORTANT NOTE: The tap options in the version for Android 10 ONLY works with the stock firmware, and NOT in the different beta “International FAW firmwares” that are being developed by Full Android Watch and Wiiteer, because some of the apps used changed from one version to another, and others disappeared. Some of them may work, or not, in those firmwares. Keep this in mind if you’re using any of those firmware versions.

Video Preview:

8 Likes

Nice one @Kyrnath ! But…“Made for all those nostalgic people, fans of the 80’s” What about all those nostalgic fans of the 60’s like me? :crazy_face: :rofl: Ah well I’ll just use it like a Disco star! Cheers, Doons has “Saturday Night fever”! Doons

1 Like

The fans of the 60’s who are still alive were also fans of the 80’s, so this one is perfect for you too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes