KYR Watchfaces: KYR Luminescence

Available in my blog.

Features: Analog time (hour, minutes and seconds hands).

Android ClockSkin version of a watchface I made long ago for smartwatches with MTK2502 CPU. If you like dark watchfaces, not too bright when you’re in dark conditions, this one is perfect for you. Your smartwatch will look like the traditional watches with glowing hands when there’s no light.

6 Likes

Another good looker Kyrnath! :+1: :+1: I can’t try it on my Kospet just yet because I can’t connect to the Clockskin transfer page for some reason…but from your photographs it’s going to look good on my watch! Thanks for sharing it with us mate! Cheers, Doons
@R_Sauvalle @Dotsfar @Kyrnath Just managed to conect to Clockskin transfer (Don’t know why the page wouldn’t load before) and, as I suspected, this face looks magnificent! Cheers, Doons

1 Like

download on your watch

Enter this very thread on the browser of your watch and download. Then unzip if you are using stock launcher. Use file explorer app with .zip support.

I have yet to install this clockskin transfer app, what does it do?

1 Like

With Clockskin transfer app, after downloading a skin zip, just click the file and Clockskin transfer will place it in Clockskin folder and install as active face.

You can also start a webserver from it so you can connect from a PC or Phone browser and upload skins to the watch. There is a demo video available on YouTube.

2 Likes

…which is much more easier than the traditional “connect the watch to the PC with the charging base, open the folders, and drag&drop the watchface files” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I agree :100:%
No fiddling with getting the watch to connect to the contacts, just connect via WiFi.
Also connect from Phone, when away fro PC :ok_hand:

hehe I @Kyrnath was being a little sarcastic.

anyway, thanks for the replay. I use the simple USB drag-drop folder thingie to put clockskins.