KYR Watchfaces: KYR Genuity

Available in my blog.

Watchface Features: Analog time (hour, minutes and seconds hands). Weekday. Day. Month. Steps. Battery percent.

Tap options for compatible watches: Tap in the day to open the calendar. Tap in the battery icon to open the battery options. Tape in the steps icon to open the sports and fitness app.

This cool and stylish watchface features three external rings in the dial in captivating pastel colors to create a harmonious combination that’s not only striking but refined, combined with seconds markers that change their position in the external rings every 5 seconds to add a touch of modernity to the dial.

If you’re looking for a watchface with a classic, modern and colorful look, you definitely need this one.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The tap options in the version for Android 10 ONLY works with the stock firmware, and NOT in the different beta “International FAW firmwares” that are being developed by Full Android Watch and Wiiteer, because some of the apps used changed from one version to another, and others disappeared. Some of them may work, or not, in those firmwares. Keep this in mind if you’re using any of those firmware versions.

Video Preview:

8 Likes

@Kyrnath I like the way your watch faces are always so easy to read! I also like this design because…well because of it’s open “Simplicity” look…if you know what I mean? :thinking: :grin: I’ll put it on the Prime 2…but at the moment I am having fun with a new Citizen Pro-master that Mrs Doons brought me for my birthday! Cheers, “How can you tell it’s a Kyrnath face?..because you can see the damn thing clearly”! :rofl:, Doons

1 Like